The MOTU M6 USB Audio Interface features four mic inputs with best in class audio quality, speed, and metering.
Equipped with the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra DAC Technology found in audio interfaces costing thousands, the M6 delivers an astonishing 120 dB Dynamic Range on its main outputs. ESS converters also drive the headphone outputs, which rivals dedicated headphone amplifiers costing hundreds. Ultra-clean preamp circuits produce a measured -129 dBu EIN on the mic inputs. Capture and monitor your audio with pristine clarity.
The M6 provides best-in-class speed for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) through your computer, thanks to MOTU's expertly engineered USB drivers, which deliver class-leading, ultra-low 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (at 96 kHz with a 32 sample buffer).
When recording and mixing, nothing is more critical than achieving optimum levels. The M6 is the only audio interface in its class with a full color LCD featuring clear, detailed level meters for all inputs and outputs. Enjoy professional-level volume control and feedback to get your sound just right.
The M6 driver provides convenient loopback channels to your host computer, so you can easily route computer output back to the computer, where you can mix it with up to four mics (and/or guitars) from the M6 in your host software for live streaming or podcasting. Streaming and podcasting has never been easier and better-sounding!
A/B Monitor Switch
The M6 is the only audio interface in its class to offer A/B monitor switching. Connect two pairs of monitors and quickly check your mixes on each pair with the push of a button.
With the included multi-blade international DC power adapter connected, you can power the M6 when the computer is turned off (or completely disconnected from the M6). This allows you to monitor any live inputs you may have (mics, guitars, keyboards, etc.) without a host computer or iOS device needed.
MOTU M6 USB Audio Interface Features
- 6-in / 4-out USB audio interface with studio-quality sound
- Best-in-class audio quality driven by ESS Sabre32 Ultra DAC Technology
- Best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) for host software processing
- Best-in-class metering for all inputs/outputs with a full-color LCD
- 4 x mic/line/hi-Z guitar inputs on combo XLR/TRS
- Individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power for each mic input
- 2 x balanced 1/4-inch line inputs
- Hardware (direct) monitoring for all inputs
- Monitor mix knob to balance live inputs and computer playback
- A/B switch to compare mix output on two sets of studio monitors
MOTU M6 USB Audio Interface Specifications
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Mic/Line/Guitar: 4 x XLR/TRS "combo jack" mic/line/Hi-Z guitar inputs; Independent preamp gain, 48V phantom power and monitor switch for each input
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4" line in
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" TRS line out (balanced, DC coupled); 2 x 1/4" TRS stereo headphone with independent volume
- Computer I/O: 1 x USB-C 2.0 audio class compliant; Compatible with USB Type A host (*see power below); USB C-to-C and C-to-A cables included
- MIDI I/O: 1 x MIDI IN; 1 x MIDI OUT; 16 MIDI channels to/from computer host
MOTU M6 USB Audio Interface Includes
- MOTU M6 USB Audio Interfac
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- DC Power Adapter
- MOTU Performer Lite
- Ableton Live Lite 11
- 6 GB of loops and sounds from Big Fish Audio, LucidSamples, Loopmasters and MOTU
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review