Merging Technologies Anubis Pro Interface
The Merging Technologies Anubis Pro Interface is a compact and ground-breaking audio interface, AD/DA interface and monitor controller with up to 192kHz sample rate, networked audio and powered by DSP technology.
he Merging Technologies Anubis+Monitor includes two mastering-grade Mic/Line preamps, two Line/Hi-Z input at the front, as well as stereo Main outputs, Line outputs and two mastering-grade headphone outputs. Using Merging’s Ravenna technology, The Anubis+ Monitor connects to your DAW via ethernet and offers instant network integration.
The Anubis+Monitor is designed to provide superior monitoring functionalities thanks to its onboard DSP which its touchscreen and large knob give you quick and flexible control of every aspect of your monitoring. Furthermore, the network audio capabilities ensure easy remote control from any table or web browser.
This powerful interface offers up to four monitors, four sources or four cue mixes all with ultra-low latency. Connected to a Hapi or Horus interface, the Anubis+Monitor can expand up to 8 monitors capable of 22.2, 128 Sources up to 22.2 and up to eight cues. It can also include up to 256 analogue I/Os, 256 MADI, AES3 and SPDIF I/Os as well as 256 AES67/RAVENNA and Pro Tools HD I/Os. Paired with either a Hapi, Horus or any other AES67/RAVENNA (using ANEMAN), the Anubis becomes the monitor control for the entire system.
Merging Technologies Anubis Pro Interface Features
- Scalable / Networkable: Instant network integration and expand your network IO at any time.
- Studio / Mobile: Desktop compact size easy to carry on.
- Direct Monitoring of any DAW on the network running on Windows, macOS and Linux
- Direct RAVENNA/AES67 Sources monitoring: Easy selection of any RAVENNA or AES67 streams on the network from a list at the glimpse of the finger without the need of any dedicated routing tool
- Direct decoding of Ambisonic Sources: Ambisonic sources from 1st to 7th order are automatically decoded to the active monitor speaker set
- Mastering grade Preamp and Headphone Amp
- Sampling rate up to 192kHz (Pro edition)
- Cough Cut on every input
- Plus of course all state of the art monitoring features (Bass management, Speaker alignment, Talkback, Down-mix, Crossfeed, etc…)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review