Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card
The Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card provides 32x32 channels of network audio I/O, allowing the Mackie DL32R 32-Channel Wireless Digital Mixer to be connected to any Dante-powered AV network.
The Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card delivers the easiest-to-use AV networking solution, featuring automatic discovery of devices, simple graphical audio routing, incredibly low latency and flawless inter-operation with hundreds of Dante-enabled products. Flexible IO patching in the Mackie DL32R lets the user route the Mackie DL Dante's signals to any channel input, and send any of the mixer's outputs to the Dante network.
The Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card is the de facto standard in digital audio networking, delivering unmatched audio quality, extremely flexible routing and offers significant cost savings compared to traditional analog cable runs.
With 32x32 channels of Mackie DL Dante I/O, the user can route Dante inputs like microphones and other sources to any channel on the Mackie DL32R. It’s also perfect for sending any DL32R signal to Dante enabled loudspeaker systems and amplifiers.
The card features dual Dante ports for daisy chaining or system redundancy and a dedicated Wi-Fi control port that eliminates the need for an Ethernet switch in many situations.
The Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card includes Dante Virtual Sound Card, which enables multi-tracking recording / playback between Dante and a Mac or PC.
With flawless interoperation with hundreds of Dante-enabled products and a rock solid, glitch-free operation, the Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card truly expands the Mackie DL32R’s functionality and application-flexibility in any professional environment.
The Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card ships with a license for Dante Virtual Soundcard software, allowing direct recording/playback of up to 64 channels of audio from any Dante network to a PC or Mac computer.
Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card Features
- 32x32 48kHz Digital audio interface connecting the Mackie DL32R to a Dante network using Cat5e
- Route any signal to the Dante network from the DL32R using Master Fader control software
- Dual etherCON ports for Dante daisy-chaining or redundant Dante mode
- Dedicated Wi-Fi control port eliminates need for Ethernet switch in many applications
- Automatic device discovery and custom channel naming with easy one click routing using Dante Controller software for Mac and PC
- Extremely stable, glitch-free low-latency design
- Includes Dante Virtual Sound Card for recording and playback of up to 64x64 channels via Mac or PC
- Use simultaneously with DL32R USB I/O for total routing and recording control
- Simple two-screw user installation
Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card Specifications
- Number of Ports & Functionality:
- 2 x Ethercon Gigabit Ethernet Dante Ports
- 1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Wi-Fi Control Port
- 32 Receive / 32 transmit channels, 48 kHz, 24-bit
- Supports Dante Redundant and Switch modes
- Configuration via Dante Controller
- Physical Properties:
- Height: 1.7 in / 44 mm
- Width: 5.8 in / 147 mm
- Depth: 4.8 in / 122 mm
- Weight: 1.0 lb / 0.5 kg
Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review