Mackie CR4-X Monitors
The Mackie CR4-X Monitors are a pair of reference series monitors offering a compact solution for quality audio playback in home studios and gaming setups.
With 50W of amplification driving 4" woofers and 0.75" tweeters, the CR4-X monitors work well whether you're creating content or casually enjoying some tunes. The pair consists of one passive speaker and one powered speaker that connect with an included speaker cable. Each monitor incorporates a custom-tuned rear port to smoothly extend the low end and a specially designed waveguide for clarity and proper dispersion of high frequencies. With plenty of I/O provided, the CR4-X can accept a feed from your audio interface, computer soundcard, or mobile device while pumping out your mix to the drivers or your favorite headphones. The CR4-X features a download for ProTools | First and The Musician's Collection plug-in package, including 23 high-quality plug-ins with BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, the 304E EQ, and the 304C Compressor.
Mackie CR4-X Monitors Features
- For recording, mixing, sound design, gaming, and casual listening
- All-wood cabinet with a brushed-metal front panel
- 3.5mm, RCA, and 1/4" inputs accommodate balanced or unbalanced stereo line-level signal from your audio interface, mixer, soundcard, or mobile device
- Front-panel 3.5mm headphone port auto-defeats speaker output
- 50W of amplification drive the 4" polypropylene-coated woofers and 0.75" ferrofluid-cooled, silk-dome tweeters
- Speaker placement switch lets you choose which side to use for the on/off/volume control
- Includes a 3.5mm to stereo RCA cable for connecting your computer to the speakers, a standard 3.5mm cable to plug in your smartphone, and a speaker cable to connect the left and right monitors
Mackie CR4-X Monitors Includes
- Mackie CR4-X Monitors (Pair)
- 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm Cable for Connecting Smartphone to Monitor
- Speaker to Speaker Cable
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a great set of studio monitors for anyone who is trying to get a good sound for the music that they are creating!