Little Labs LL2A Compressor Limiter
The Little Labs LL2A Compressor Limiter is an all original, fast, soft knee, state of the art compressor limiter with mastering audio fidelity.
The Little Labs LL2A Compressor Limiter is Ideally suited for everyday use on vocals and full-range material.
Little Labs LL2A Compressor Limiter Features
- Two-knob fast setup, with high quality stepped, resettable threshold and gain controls
- Fast 400-microsecond attack, 0.9 second release soft knee compression. Also, a 2400-microsecond attack, 4.9 second release for bass, available in stand-alone mode
- Minimalist zen differential circuit topology utilizing only two active components in the audio signal circuit path
- Unique linear voltage multiplier gain reduction, a voltage-controlled attenuation (not amplification) unlike any other commercially available compressor
- True VU ballistic, accurate, fun neon Nixie tube metering
- Internal state of the art super low noise linear voltage regulation, providing full current/ voltage for active audio components and a 1MHz low noise high voltage supply for the Nixie tube
- Linkable for two LL2A compressor stereo balanced use, or a single LL2A can be used for unbalanced stereo
- Rear panel TRS balanced side chain insert, TS link jack, XLR and TRS balanced mono i/o jacks, stereo unbalanced use TRS (tip-left, ring-right), or XLR pin 2-left pin 3-right
- Rack-mountable: Up to 2 LL2A compressor limiters fit in a 1u space
- Made in California, USA.
Little Labs LL2A Compressor Limiter Specifications
- Input impedance:
- Mono balanced input impedance: 20k Ω
- Stereo unbalanced input impedance: 10k Ω
- Output impedance:
- Mono balanced output impedance:< 0.5Ω
- Stereo unbalanced output impedance: < 0.5 Ω
- Maximum output level:
- In balanced mono +28dB
- In unbalanced stereo +22dB
Little Labs LL2A Compressor Limiter Includes
- LL2A Compressor Limiter
- Power Supply
- 1 Year Warranty
What We Think
This is a really clean and smooth comp, and just elevates whatever you are running through it. The punch it added to kick and snare is smile inducing, but how it lifted up a bass guitar, bringing depth to the bottom, yet adding definition to the top, just making it bigger, and bringing out the attitude without hearing any compression was impressive (especially given the super simple controls). Really great comp.
- Ryan, Front End Audio
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review