The Lindell Audio WL3 500-Series Channel Strip is designed by master mind Paul Wolff in conjunction with Lindell Audio, it's one of it's kind!
Finally there is a real 500 Series analog console channel strip on the market! Introducing The Lindell Audio WL-3 Channel Strip. The WL-3 is wonderful channel strip, all in one box. Featuring a transfomer coupled microphone and line input, a transformer coupled output. A 60 m.m fader for the output section. A compressor with parallel mix knob. A 3-band EQ with sweepable mids. A 80Hz high-pass filter. 48V phantom power, 8 m.m machined aluminium front. etc.
Lindell Audio WL3 500-Series Channel Strip Features
- Microphone input with over 65db of gain
- Transformers made in England by Carnhill Group Ltd
- VCA compressor with Threshold, auto gain make-up, Gain, Mix knob for instant parallel compression. Linkable
- Compressor features the EED (Equal Energy Detection) circuit
- 3-Band equalizer with High 10kHz cut/boost +/- 10db. Sweepable mid band 250Hz - 5kHz +/- 10db. Low 100Hz cut/boost +/- 10db
- 60 m.m high quality fader
- 48V Phantom power
- Polarity reverse switch
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review