Lindell Audio 7X-500 500-Series Compressor
The Lindell Audio 7X-500 500-Series Compressor is a one channel compressor/limiter. It can be smooth or it can be a rock'n'roll monster when using 100:1 ratio!
The Lindell Audio 7X-500 500-Series Compressor is a FET (field effect transistor) design that incorporate some new and exclusive features such as High Pass Sidechain Filter & Mix Knob - mix between dry and wet signal (parallel compression). The 7X-500 is our take on the classic "1176 Sound".
Lindell Audio 7X-500 500-Series Compressor Features
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- 3 Step Switched Attack Times
- 3 Step Switched Release Times
- 3 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 300Hz
- 3 Step Swithched Ratio 4:1, 12:1, 100:1 (all in)
- True Hardware Bypass
- Transformers Balanced Output
- 20-LED Gain Reduction Meter
- Gold Plated Pcb
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review