KRK RP10-3 G4 Active Monitor
The KRK RP10-3 G4 Active Monitor has been re-engineered from the ground up and offers updated features such as DSP-driven room tuning with 25 graphic EQ settings on an LCD combined with the included KRK app that helps minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment.
Matching drivers made with Kevlar ensures sonic integrity on every frequency and minimizes listening fatigue, for professional studio, broadcast TV, and mixing applications. The KRK RP10-3 G4 Active Monitor is built with a scientifically designed speaker enclosure and a front-firing port that offers low-end extension, punch, and flexible room positioning. Other features include: Class-D 300W total output power, ISO-foam pads that decouple the speaker from the surface, and a built-in brickwall limiter to protect the system and offer wider dynamics. A power cord is included.
KRK RP10-3 G4 Active Monitor Features
- Professional-grade studio monitors designed and engineered in the USA
- Matching woofer and tweeter made with Kevlar fiber
- Built-in efficient Class-D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK app with room correction tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality low-resonance speaker enclosure
- Brickwall limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth, and height)
- Optimized high-frequency waveguide
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low-frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
KRK RP10-3 G4 Active Monitor Includes
- KRK RP10-3 G4 Active Monitor
- AC Power Cord
- 3-Year Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought a 2nd Gen pair of these from Front End a couple years ago and they immediately became my go-to monitors. When I moved cross country I sold my old pair thinking I'd upgrade, but after testing out several much more expensive options, I ended up just buying a 3rd Gen pair of these. I like them that much. They are an absolute steal for what you're getting. They're part of the Rokit series, but they're a different beast entirely. If they said VXT and cost double, they'd probably sell more. Nothing I've listened to under a grand comes close. For anyone serious about audio, you have to try out a 3-way speaker configuration. These things as mid-fields sound huge and I love a lot of a bass. Nearfield, the clarity (especially for vocals) is great and they're very warm and don't fatigue. They're a little uneven in mid bass frequency response, but it's easy to learn them and then you're golden. I've been doing mixing/mastering freelance for almost a decade. Definitely consider these.