KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor
The KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor has been re-engineered from the ground up and offers updated features such as DSP-driven room tuning with 25 graphic EQ settings on an LCD combined with the included KRK app that helps minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment.
Matching drivers made with Kevlar ensure sonic integrity on every frequency and minimize listening fatigue, for professional studio, broadcast TV, and mixing applications. The KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor is built with a scientifically designed speaker enclosure and a front-firing port that offers low-end extension, punch, and flexible room positioning. Other features include: Class-D 145W total output power, ISO-foam pads that decouple the speaker from the surface, and a built-in brickwall limiter to protect the system and offer wider dynamics.
KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor Features
- Professional-grade studio monitors designed and engineered in the USA
- Matching woofer and tweeter made with Kevlar fiber
- Built-in efficient Class-D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK app with room correction tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality low-resonance speaker enclosure
- Brickwall limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth, and height)
- Optimized high-frequency waveguide
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low-frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor Includes
- KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor
- AC Power Cord
- 3-Year Warranty
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought a pair of these monitors, in its red special edition, and I think they sound great considering their very affordable price.
These monitors are stellar all around. Sparkling highs, excellent bass response, clear mids. I can mix at a much lower volume than I could with the bookshelf speakers I'd been using, and I don't get all the dead spots around the room that I would get with the old setup. Front End's service was excellent as well.
First and foremost I am not nor will I ever be a musician! I just appreciate clean, loud music. I've been messing around with some DAW's and some soft-synths for the last year or so and wanted to move up to monitors. The Rokit 6's (even though I had my mind made up on the Rokit 8's) are clean and provide a nice punch for my music. I'm a bass-head and these monitors are really tight. I will compliment them with the matching sub. I actually A/B'd these with the Rokit VXT 8's and it seemed like the 8's were trying to do too much. Once I get the sub, I'm sure I won't need anything for quite a while. After having them for two weeks now, I like them better every time I hear them. For the money, I doubt if there's anything out there in it's class that can out perform these Rokit 6's. Dave was most kind and patient. Good job FrontEndAudio.