The KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor is a 7-inches bi-amp professional monitor designed to take your music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. It features matching woofer and tweeter made with Kevlar which ensure the same sonic integrity across all frequencies and minimizes listening fatigue.
The KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor incorporates DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings that help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor. Matching drivers made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies. A new scientifically designed speaker enclosure and front-firing port offer exceptional low-end extension and accuracy, punch and flexible room-positioning. The new powerful, yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
It is ROKIT Science
Building on over 30 years of monitor innovation and countless developmental partnerships with successful award-winning music and sound productions, the new KRK ROKIT RP7 G4 has been scientifically re-engineered from the ground up for the way modern artists work—in all genres and environments.
Matching Kevlar® Drivers
Matching driver design ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies, minimizes listening-fatigue, and offers unprecedented clarity and sound reproduction.
DSP-driven Onboard EQ with Visual LCD
An incredibly versatile and sonically accurate monitor. DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor.
Scientifically Designed Enclosure
High quality enclosure with a newly-designed front-firing port offers exceptional low-end extension and accuracy, punch and flexible room-positioning.
KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor Features
- Matching woofer and tweeter made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies and minimizes listening fatigue
- DSP-driven Room Tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings—helps minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment
- KRK App: Acoustic Real-time Room Analyzer designed to setup your room for better monitoring and faster mixing
- Custom designed Class-D power amplifier powers the drivers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity
- Built in Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics
- Systematically designed low resonance enclosure offers minimal distortion and an unprecedentedly wide
- “sweet-spot” with deep and dynamic imaging
- Scientifically-tuned front firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning
- High density Iso-foam pad minimizes vibration transmission for improved clarity
KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor Specifications
- Configuration: 7" Near-Field Studio Monitor
- Frequency Response: 42Hz - 40KHz
- Max SPL: 110 dB
- Power Output: 145 Watts
- Input Impedance: 5.12KΩ Balanced
- Connectors: Balanced TRS/XLR Combo Jacks
- Height: 13.35" / 339 mm
- Width: 8.86" / 225 mm
- Depth: 11.19" / 284 mm
- Weight: 16.76 lb / 7.6 kg
KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor Includes
- 1 x KRK RP7 G4 Active Monitor
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought a pair of these monitors, in its red special edition, and I think they sound great considering their very affordable price. Recommended!
These monitors are stellar all around. Sparkling highs, excellent bass response, clear mids. I can mix at a much lower volume than I could with the bookshelf speakers I'd been using, and I don't get all the dead spots around the room that I would get with the old setup. Front End's service was excellent as well.
First and foremost I am not nor will I ever be a musician! I just appreciate clean, loud music. I've been messing around with some DAW's and some soft-synths for the last year or so and wanted to move up to monitors. The Rokit 6's (even though I had my mind made up on the Rokit 8's) are clean and provide a nice punch for my music. I'm a bass-head and these monitors are really tight. I will compliment them with the matching sub. I actually A/B'd these with the Rokit VXT 8's and it seemed like the 8's were trying to do too much. Once I get the sub, I'm sure I won't need anything for quite a while. After having them for two weeks now, I like them better every time I hear them. For the money, I doubt if there's anything out there in it's class that can out perform these Rokit 6's. Dave was most kind and patient. Good job FrontEndAudio.