The KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor is a 5-inches bi-amp professional monitor designed to take your music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. It features matching woofer and tweeter made with Kevlar which ensure the same sonic integrity across all frequencies and minimizes listening fatigue.
The KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor incorporates DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings that help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor. Matching drivers made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies. A new scientifically designed speaker enclosure and front-firing port offer exceptional low-end extension and accuracy, punch and flexible room-positioning. The new powerful, yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
It is ROKIT Science
Building on over 30 years of monitor innovation and countless developmental partnerships with successful award-winning music and sound productions, the new KRK ROKIT RP5 G4 has been scientifically re-engineered from the ground up for the way modern artists work—in all genres and environments.
Matching Kevlar® Drivers
Matching driver design ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies, minimizes listening-fatigue, and offers unprecedented clarity and sound reproduction.
DSP-driven Onboard EQ with Visual LCD
An incredibly versatile and sonically accurate monitor. DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor.
Scientifically Designed Enclosure
High quality enclosure with a newly-designed front-firing port offers exceptional low-end extension and accuracy, punch and flexible room-positioning.
KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor Features
- Matching woofer and tweeter made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies and minimizes listening fatigue
- DSP-driven Room Tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings—helps minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment
- KRK App: Acoustic Real-time Room Analyzer designed to setup your room for better monitoring and faster mixing
- Custom designed Class-D power amplifier powers the drivers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity
- Built in Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics
- Systematically designed low resonance enclosure offers minimal distortion and an unprecedentedly wide
- “sweet-spot” with deep and dynamic imaging
- Scientifically-tuned front firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning
- High density Iso-foam pad minimizes vibration transmission for improved clarity
KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor Specifications
- Configuration: 5" Near-Field Studio Monitor
- Frequency Response: 43Hz - 40KHz
- Max SPL: 104 dB
- Power Output: 55 Watts
- Input Impedance: 5.12KΩ Balanced
- Connectors: Balanced TRS/XLR Combo Jacks
- Height: 11.22" / 285 mm
- Width: 7.48" / 190 mm
- Depth: 9.49" / 241 mm
- Weight: 10.69 lb / 4.85 kg
KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor Includes
- 1 x KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor Downloads
- KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor Brochure (PDF)
- KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor User Manual (PDF)
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great monitorsJan 3rd 2017
For the price they can't be beat. You'll notice an instant change in sound that you'll never realize you were missing out on if you hadn't used studio monitors before. With that said, they can be a bit noisy out of the box. It can take some tinkering to isolate where the excess white noise is coming from (computer/wall plug/etc.) but still a great monitor.
You get what you pay forSep 27th 2016
These aren't the greatest monitors, but in this price range they are definitely one of the better choices. Very satisfied.
Or RPG5G2Sep 27th 2016
Great lil tools and I love working with it, because I'm a very young producer and I work in a small home/project studio and the bass is kicking as well. Price was a bargains and very fast posting.
KRK Rokit 5sSep 27th 2016
Excellent quality powered monitors. Just as advertized. Great service. I could not even tell it was an open box sale.
KRK Rokit 5'sSep 27th 2016
They were floor model, but they sound fresh!
great monitors for the moneySep 21st 2011
I recently picked these up after doing a lot of shopping around. In the end I decided on these due to the good reviews I've heard and the low price. I don't regret it at all, these things are awesome. The sound is crystal clear and my mixes have never sounded better. I'd highly recommend them to anyone just starting out or setting up a small home studio.
Dang good for the priceApr 12th 2011
What can I say about these little beauties? Being I am a very visual person, I love the look of the yellow against the black, and lit KRK logo on the front is just awesome. As for functionality, I love the array of inputs that are offered, being these things are so small. The ability to change the monitors levels manually is also appreciated, though it would be nice if the knobs were in front, and you didn't have to reach around back. I have the same gripe about the power switch, it is minor, but annoying. Sound wise, these things sound great. Really accurate for THIS price range, as well as very versatile. These sound great tracks from opera to techno to pop to country. I picked these up for $300 for the pair, if you can find that price, GET THESE, you would be a fool not to!
Great!Jul 4th 2010
Perfect little speakers that don't break the bank! Would recommend them to anyone looking for studio monitors.
these thigs are great.Feb 6th 2006
I can't beleive how good these sound. I had my doubts, but after hearing them. I'm totally impressed. You won't find a better speaker in this price range. They have nice detail and a surprisingly big low end for just a 5" woofer.