KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor
The KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor has been re-engineered from the ground up and offers updated features such as DSP-driven room tuning with 25 graphic EQ settings on an LCD combined with the included KRK app that helps minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment.
Matching drivers made with Kevlar ensure sonic integrity on every frequency and minimize listening fatigue, for professional studio, broadcast TV, and mixing applications. The KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor is built with a scientifically designed speaker enclosure and a front-firing port that offers low-end extension, punch, and flexible room positioning. Other features include: Class-D 55W total output power, ISO-foam pads that decouple the speaker from the surface, and a built-in brickwall limiter to protect the system and offer wider dynamics.
KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor Features
- Professional-grade studio monitors designed and engineered in the USA
- Matching woofer and tweeter made with Kevlar fiber
- Built-in efficient Class-D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK app with room correction tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality low-resonance speaker enclosure
- Brickwall limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth, and height)
- Optimized high-frequency waveguide
- Great for all functions of music creation, from production to mixing and mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low-frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor Includes
- KRK RP5 G4 Active Monitor
- AC Power Cord
- 3-Year Warranty
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
For the price they can't be beat. You'll notice an instant change in sound that you'll never realize you were missing out on if you hadn't used studio monitors before. With that said, they can be a bit noisy out of the box. It can take some tinkering to isolate where the excess white noise is coming from (computer/wall plug/etc.) but still a great monitor.
These aren't the greatest monitors, but in this price range they are definitely one of the better choices. Very satisfied.
Great lil tools and I love working with it, because I'm a very young producer and I work in a small home/project studio and the bass is kicking as well. Price was a bargains and very fast posting.
Excellent quality powered monitors. Just as advertized. Great service. I could not even tell it was an open box sale.
They were floor model, but they sound fresh!
I recently picked these up after doing a lot of shopping around. In the end I decided on these due to the good reviews I've heard and the low price. I don't regret it at all, these things are awesome. The sound is crystal clear and my mixes have never sounded better. I'd highly recommend them to anyone just starting out or setting up a small home studio.
What can I say about these little beauties? Being I am a very visual person, I love the look of the yellow against the black, and lit KRK logo on the front is just awesome.
As for functionality, I love the array of inputs that are offered, being these things are so small. The ability to change the monitors levels manually is also appreciated, though it would be nice if the knobs were in front, and you didn't have to reach around back. I have the same gripe about the power switch, it is minor, but annoying.
Sound wise, these things sound great. Really accurate for THIS price range, as well as very versatile. These sound great tracks from opera to techno to pop to country.
I picked these up for $300 for the pair, if you can find that price, GET THESE, you would be a fool not to!
Perfect little speakers that don't break the bank! Would recommend them to anyone looking for studio monitors.
I can't beleive how good these sound. I had my doubts, but after hearing them. I'm totally impressed. You won't find a better speaker in this price range. They have nice detail and a surprisingly big low end for just a 5" woofer.