Kali Audio WS-12 Subwoofer
The Kali Audio WS-12 Subwoofer is a 1000 W, 12-inch subwoofer for studio and live use. It is powerful enough to be used for bass management in a 5.1 system with Kali studio monitors, or as the subwoofer for a small PA system.
The Kali Audio WS-12 is a 1000 W, 12-inch subwoofer for studio and live use. With a frequency response down to 25 Hz, it is an authoritative studio subwoofer. The 1000 W power amp allows the WS-12 to be used for bass management in 5.1 systems, and one WS-12 will be sufficient when using up to 5 of Kali’s IN-8s. The WS-12 is the only subwoofer that can pull double duty as a studio and live subwoofer. An 18mm wooden enclosure means that the WS-12 is rugged and portable, making it a perfect solution for use in small PA systems. The Kali Audio WS-12 is specifically designed to fit into small passenger cars, making it easy to carry to and from gigs.
Kali Audio WS-12 Subwoofer Features
- 1000 W Amplifier - The 3-D Imaging Waveguide allows you to hear a 3-D soundstage from a stereo pair of speakers.
- 1.5” Voice Coil - The voice coil on the LP-6 allows the speaker to have very high excursion, resulting in clearer sound with lower harmonic distortion, and exceptional dynamic range.
- Low Noise Port Tube - The LP-6 has the clean, punchy bass of a front-ported speaker with very low noise from the port tube.
- High Output - With 85 dB continuous output at 2 meters (roughly 6 feet,) and 20 dB of headroom, the LP-6 is plenty loud for almost every 1 or 2 person listening space. This includes home studios, editing bays, and most control rooms.
- Bass Power - Bass on the LP-6 is delivered by a larger magnet and larger voice coil than any comparable speaker on the market. This gives you more accurate bass response that extends lower, so you can dial in exactly the low end sound you need.
- Boundary EQ - Get accurate sound from your speakers no matter where they’re placed in the room
- Class D Amplification - The integrated 40W + 40W Class D Power amp delivers clean, reliable power that's optimized to this speaker.
- XLR, TRS, and RCA Inputs - The LP-6 features balanced XLR and TRS inputs, and an unbalanced RCA input.
Kali Audio WS-12 Subwoofer Specifications
- Powered: Yes
- Amplifier Class: D
- Power: 1000 W
- LF Driver: 12-Inch Woofer
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB) 38 Hz - 25 kHz
- Frequency Range: (±3 dB) 45 Hz - 21 kHz
- SPL: 85 dB Continuous at 2.2 Meters with 20 dB Headroom
- Max SPL: 112 dB
- Inputs: 1 x TRS, 1 x XLR, 1 x RCA
- TRS/XLR Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu
- RCA Input Sensitivity: -10 dBV
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Enclosure: 18mm Plywood, Front Ported
- Height:: 14.125 Inches (35.9 cm)
- Width: 8.75 Inches (22.2 cm)
- Depth: 10.25 Inches (26 cm)
- Product Weight:: 15.54 lbs (7.01 kg)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review