JK Audio ComPack Universal Telephone Audio Interface
Pick up JK Audio ComPack Universal Telephone Audio Interface to get audio in and out of analog phone lines, PBX systems and even cell phones.
Pick up this new handheld road tool to get audio in and out of analog phone lines, PBX systems, even cell phones. Perfect for Remote Broadcasts, IFB feeds, or interviews over any phone connection.
- Wireless Phones and Notebooks: Simply plug ComPack into the 3.5 mm headset jack of your wireless phone or notebook computer. Your device will recognize ComPack as a headset which will disable the internal mic and speaker.
- PBX Systems: Unplug the handset from any analog or digital PBX phone and plug the coily cord into ComPack. You can now send and receive audio through the PBX telephone set.
- Analog Phones: Plug ComPack into an RJ-11 jack, go off-hook and dial, or answer an incoming call.
The ComPack Wireless Phone / Notebook interface was designed to take advantage of the increasing number of wireless phones and notebooks that accept third party headsets and earpiece headsets. While some wireless phones have the 3.5 mm jack directly on the phone, others require a headset adapter which converts their proprietary connector into this 3.5 mm jack.
JK Audio ComPack Features
- XLR input (mic/line switch)
- 3.5 mm line input
- ¼" headphone jack
- 4 conductor 3.5 mm headset interface
- Works with conventional phone lines
- Works with analog and digital PBX or ISDN phones
- XLR phone mix output switches to intercom link
- Transmit clip LED
- Battery test LED
- Keypad lockout switch
- HD Voice Compatible
- Runs 20 hours on one 9 volt battery
- Made in USA
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review