JBL LSR310S Studio Subwoofer
The JBL LSR310S Studio Subwoofer is a 10-inch powered studio subwoofer with XLF. While providing accurate frequency response, exceptional low frequency extension and high SPL capability, the LSR310S offers JBL’s high standards for accuracy and long-term reliability in demanding professional applications.
The JBL LSR310S Studio Subwoofer incorporates JBL’s patented Slip Stream™ Port working in concert with a custom 10" down-firing driver and a 200 Watt amplifier to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. A JBL first, the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you hear your tracks with the augmented bass tuning used in today’s dance clubs.
JBL LSR310S Studio Subwoofer Features
- JBL Patented Slip Stream Port - This patented JBL port design works in concert with the JBL LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely calculated to optimize low-frequency extension.
- XLF Extended Low Frequency Setting - A JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs. When producing a dance track, the XLF setting will inspire you and bring a bit of the club to your control from. For inspiration to the max, position the JBL LSR310S in the nearest corner of your room and activate the XLF setting.
- Custom 10" Down-Firing High Excursion Low Frequency Driver - JBL Transducers are legendary for their performance. The custom-designed driver in the JBL LSR310S exemplifies JBL engineering prowess, delivering deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure.
- Professional Balanced Inputs and Outputs - With balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and XLR outpus you can add the JBL LSR310S to any studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance or use it as the ".1" LFE Channel in a surround sound system.
- Selectable Input Sensitivity - The -10dBV/+4 dBu sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the JBL LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload.
- Three Crossover Settings - The 80 Hz setting is recommended for use with the JBL LSR305, LSR308 or any studio monitors. The External setting allows use of an outboard crossover.
- Volume Control - Simple and effective, the JBL LSR310S volume control has detents that make it easy to balance the LSR310S in your studio monitor system
JBL LSR310S Studio Subwoofer Specifications
- Driver: 250mm (10-inch) High-Excursion, Down-Firing
- Low Frequency Extension: 27 Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 113 dB
- Amplifier Power: 200 W Class D
- Crossover Settings: 80 Hz, XLF, External
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS Balanced
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +20.3 dBu
- AC Voltage: 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 448 mm x 381 mm x 398 mm (17.65 in x 15 in x 15.65 in)
- Weight: 15.6 kg / 34.3 lbs
JBL LSR310S Studio Subwoofer Includes
- JBL LSR310S Studio Subwoofer
- Power Cord
- Quick Setup Guide
- 5 Year Warranty
JBL LSR310S Studio Subwoofer Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review