KRK S10.4 Studio Subwoofer
The KRK S10.4 Studio Subwoofer builds upon KRK's legacy for sonic accuracy and performance. KRK's S10.4 subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D power amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch. The four-position selectable crossover makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to your existing monitors. Pairing the S10.4 with KRK or another studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors without switching off the subwoofer.
KRK S10.4 Studio Subwoofer Features
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 27Hz with a max SPL of 117.2 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Redesigned cabinet with a lower profile and front-firing bass port
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice design. Feels like good build quality. Was able to get a pretty good balance with the Mackie 824s in a short time and with the sub under the work table. But there are fequencies that boom a little, so my guess is I will need to spend considerable more time with sub location and crossover setting/ volume to use for real monitoring. The pedal input for bypass of sub and crossover very handy athe price. I gave a good rating because the price excellent (paid $379 I think); if you want a more serious sub you need to get 2-3x above that.