KRK Classic 5 Studio Monitor
The KRK Classic 5 Studio Monitor is active 5-inch monitor geared to meet the demands of today's competitive producers and engineers.
As an incredibly valuable tool for audio and music production, the KRK CLASSIC 5 powered studio monitors incorporate over 30 years of innovation from the world’s leading studio monitor manufacturer. Borrowing concepts from previous ROKIT lines—the most used studio monitors in the world, the CLASSIC 5 defaults to a new FLAT frequency solution towards more critical listening—transpiring into more accurate mixes. With the optional +2dB KRK Bass Boost, the CLASSIC 5 holds true to the sound that music creators around the world have loved for years.
Versatility is the name of the game with the Classic 5 studio monitors. Whether you’re recording music at home, or geared towards a professional recording studio setup, the KRK Classic 5s offer a multitude of features geared to meet the demands of today's competitive producers and engineers. Backed by a company obsessed with studio monitor performance, KRK Classic 5s hold true to the reason why you see so many yellow coned speakers, time and time again in recording environments all over the world.
For music creation, mixing and mastering, KRK Classic 5 professional studio monitors have been built for dependable and accurate performance. They feature an innovative Class A/B amplifier with a built-in automatic limiter, a 1” soft dome tweeter and 5” glass-Aramid composite woofer, a waveguide designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position, a front-slotted bass port to reduce boundary coupling and allow flexible positioning in the room, and multiple input connections to ensure the CLASSIC 5 will easily integrate into any system configuration. Taking cues from previous ROKIT Pro Monitors--the most used studio monitors in the world, the KRK CLASSIC 5 is a valuable compact solution towards accurate mixes, productions.
KRK Classic 5 Studio Monitor Features
- An incredibly versatile powered nearfield studio monitor, great for any style of music
- Soft-dome tweeter with optimized waveguide provides smooth, pristine and articulate highs up to 35kHz
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Flat Low Frequency Adjustment adding versatility and improved accuracy for mixes that translate in different environments
- Superior low-end extension with optional setting of +2dB KRK Bass Boost acclaimed by music creators worldwide
- High- and low-frequency controls let you contour your sound to your environment and preference
- Factory installed under-monitor foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface for improved clarity
- Active 2-way electronics provide high-headroom/low-noise amplification
- Front-slotted bass port and resonant-free cabinet increases sonic clarity
- System-optimized auto-limiter prevents unexpected peaks from damaging the speakers while offering consistency and clarity at high volumes
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Engineered in the USA by a monitor manufacturer with over 30 years of innovation experience
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Low and high frequency adjustments tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Custom bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review