Heritage Audio OST8-ADAT 500-Series Rack
The Heritage Audio OST8-ADAT 500-Series Rack combines the reliability of Heritage's OST 500-Series power supply racks, with the interface expanding power of ADAT to give you a quality 500 power solution and even more inputs to your DAW. Flexibility and expansion that is sure to increase the capabilities of your studio.
The Heritage Audio OST8-ADAT 500-Series Rack is designed for racking any and all 500-series modules and devices, including ‘double wide’ modules and even the most demanding class-Aand vacuum tube designs, and connect them to your existing audio interface. It features Heritage Audio’s On Slot Technology, providing maximum protection, filtering, and isolation to each channel. While most 500-series enclosures on the market have a relatively simple power supply design essentially feedingevery channel in parallel, each channel of the OST-8 adat enclosure has its own power supply, individually regulated and isolated fromthe rest. This ensures that every 500-series module installed will perform at its peak potential, and that no ‘power hungry’ or even afaulty module will compromise the performance of another. In addition to reducing interference, many 500-series devicesactually exhibit lower self-noise and better performance when racked in the OST-8 adatenclosure, specially mic preamps.
Heritage Audio OST8-ADAT 500-Series Rack Features
- Eight slot, rack-mountable 500 Series enclosure for mobile and project studio recording.
- New link feature allows each channel to be linked to the next at the push of a button, no patch cables required.
- Each channel individually regulated, filtered, and protected for highest performance, lowest noise, and best protection.
- Capable of delivering up to 400mA per rail perslot, or 1.8 Amps total (2.0 Amps non continuous), whichever is reached first. Phantom power supply delivers up to 140mA total.Independent Status LEDs per slot on front for voltage rails.
- Power switch on the front panel.
- Widest possible range of compatibility with any 500 Series device made, including ‘power hungry’ class A and vacuum tube designs. Vertical architecture accommodates ‘double wide’ modules.
- Heavy gauge steel chassis and aluminum front panel, rugged finish, proven, durable design.
- Premium 8 channel 24 Bit 192kHz Converter.
- Switchable path for converters per channel
Heritage Audio OST8-ADAT 500-Series Rack Specifications
- XLR Inputs & Outputs: Gold Plated Balanced +4dB Connectors.
- DB25: 25 Pin Balanced +4dB Eight Channel Connectors.
- On Slot Technology:
- Maximum audio rails current: 1.8A per rail, or 400mA per rail per slot, whatever is reached first.
- Maximum phantom power current: 140mA.
- Operating voltage: Universal 100-240 VAC.
- Connector Type: Optical TOSLINK JIS F05.
- Format: ADAT Digital Lightpipe with S/MUX.
- Supported Sample rates (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192.
- Channel Assignments @ 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz: Port 1 = Channels 1 – 8, Port 2 = 1 – 8 (mirrored).
- Channel Assignments @ 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz: Port 1 = Channels 1 – 4, Port 2 = Channels 5 – 8.
- Channel Assignments @ 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz: Port 1 = Channels 1 – 2, Port 2 = Channels 3 – 4
- Word Clock:
- Connector Type: BNC.
- Word Clock Input Termination: 75 Ohms, switchable.
Heritage Audio OST8-ADAT 500-Series Rack Includes
- OST8-ADAT 500-Series Rack
- IEC Power Cable
- Warranty Information
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review