The Heritage Audio DTT-73 Preamp is in essence a reformatted dual channel DMA-73.The Heritage Audio DTT-73 widens the range of application to stage & live sound, portable systems or any location recordings.
Now musicians are able to give 1073-driven line levels to FOH engineers, using the front panel DI inputs. While on the road they are able to record at the same studio quality level from hotel rooms, etc. Stage microphones can be brought up to line level without using long cable runs. These are just some of the possibilities.
Special care has been taken with the internal worldwide power supply, which has been custom engineered to operate close to audio transformers with no noise induced. New to the range of tabletop units is the implementation of DI THRU jacks for simultaneous use of instrument amplifiers. A ground lift switch prevents any ground loops introducing hum in the audio when using these.
The combination of wood and RAF blue gray steel makes the tabletop units aesthetically stand out in any professional recording environment and will bring your pro or semi pro facility the touch of class your customers are looking for.
Heritage Audio TT-73 Preamp Features
- 80dB Class A microphone preamplifier
- Hi-Lo selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating
- High-gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics
- 50dB Class A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating
- All discrete Class A Ultra High Impedance J-Fet Direct Input on a high quality Neutrik Jack
- The DI circuit is ahead of the Mic Input transformer, so the transformer is on when in DI mode
- DI Thru jack with ground lift switch for simultaneous hum-free use of instrument amplifiers
- Class A single-ended, 2N3055 driven, high-headroom output stage
- Individual Neutrik gold-plated XLR connectors for microphone and line inputs
- Gold-plated Neutrik XLR output
- Pad: 20dB Mic input attenuation ahead of the input transformer to avoid overloading it
- Active, all-discrete, Class A 3rd-order Bessel 80Hz highpass filter with 18dB/octave slope
- Output control to allow overloading of the preamp
- Internal no-noise PSU, accepting worldwide voltages from 100 volts to 240 volts
- Carnhill input and output transformers
- Triple-gain-stage, genuine B283 gain-card modular construction
Heritage Audio TT-73 Preamp Specifications
- Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum. Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for lo gain ribbon mics. Input is transformer balanced and floating.
- Line input impedance: 10K Ohms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
- DI input impedance: Greater than 2 Megohms, unbalanced.
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 ohms (factory terminated).
- Maximum output: Greater than +26dBu into 600 ohms.
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1 Khz, less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
- Frequency response: 20Hz ( +0.3dB ) to 20Khz (-0.2dB)
- Maximum gain: Slightly greater than 80dB
- Noise: Less than -100dBu.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review