Heil Pro Set 3 Headphones
The Heil Pro Set 3 Headphones, exceptional articulation and clarity, beautiful sonic accuracy in a closed back, lightweight headset.
Heil Pro Set 3 Headphones Details
The Heil Pro Set 3 Headphones are dual side professional headphone that bring exceptional articulation and clarity, beautiful sonic accuracy in a closed back, lightweight headset for monitoring in recording and broadcast studios, amateur radio stations, podcasting and computer outputs. The Heil Pro Set 3 features high quality 40 mm neodymium magnets and voice coils, lightweight, ergonomically designed cushioned headband adjustable for maximum comfort while significantly reducing outside noise. Supplied with three detachable cables. 1.8 M flexible straight cable. 1.8 M straight cord with mating iPhone/iPod compatible 3.5mm plug. 3 M coil cord - all twist lock terminating in a 1/8" (3.5 mm) professional gold plated screw-on 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter.
Heil Pro Set 3 Headphones Features
- 10 Hz. â?" 22 kHz extended frequency response for exceptional clear, balanced sound reproduction
- Convenient folding construction for compact transport and storage
- Ergonomic design with soft, adjustable cushioned headband.
- Serious acoustical outside noise reduction
- Mid size design with internal steel headband
- Soft padded, replaceable ear cushions
- Three twist lock detachable cables
- Gold-plated stereo and screw-on 1/4" adapter
Heil Pro Set 3 Headphones Specifications
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Rare Earth Neodymium magnets
- Aluminum Inlay Ear Cup
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Extended Frequency Response: 10 Hz-22 kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW at 1 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review