The HEDD Type Bass 08 Subwoofer is a compact yet powerful dsp enabled digital/analog 8-inch subwoofer designed to enhance the performance and range of the HEDD Type MK2 monitors.
The HEDD Type Bass 08 Subwoofer can be combined with our previous models as well as any other active speaker system. However, their full potential lies in the seamless integration with our new HEDD MK2 models.
HEDD Type Bass 08 Subwoofer Specifications
- Woofer (honeycomb diaphram) 8" (2" voice coil)
- Frequency response (-3dB) 24-80 Hz (var)
- Variable upper frequency limit 40-120 Hz
- LF range (-3dB): normal/extended 24Hz/20 Hz
- LFE function (LowPass filter and +10 dB gain) LP 200 Hz / +10 dB
- Input 1: analog stereo (2 ch) / Impedance 2 x XLR / 22 kΩ
- Input 2: AES "in" 1 x XLR
- Output: AES "through" 1 x XLR
- Output to satellites stereo (2 ch) highpassed @ 80 Hz L/R 4th order
- Satellite offset @ANALOG OUT ± 2m, in .5 m steps
- Input gain: ±12dB
- Input sensitivity: 0 dB = 90dB SPL/1m -10/-4/0/+4 dB
- HEDD Lineariser, disengageable, delay: 30 ms
- Phase switch: 0/90/180/270°
- Universal Mains: 110-240 V 300 W ICEpower
- AD/DA Conversion: 96kHz/32bit
- SPL max @ 1 m (half space): 105 dB SPL
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 392 x 290x 400 mm
- Weight: 17
HEDD Type Bass 08 Subwoofer Includes
- (x1) Type Bass 08 Subwoofer
- (x1) Power Cable
- (x2) Port Seals
- (x1) Manual
- Two Year Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Your Sound Unveiled Introducing The HEDD MK2 Monitors & Subwoofers
HEDD Audio / ADAM founder Klaus Heinz introduces the new MK2 r...
How HEDD's Lineariser® Technology Can Improve Stereo Imaging
HEDD Audio / ADAM founder Klaus Heinz explains the science beh...
Easily Switch Between Speaker Designs with HEDD's CoP
HEDD Audio / ADAM founder Klaus Heinz explains how the introdu...
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review