The HEDD Type Bass 08 Subwoofer is a compact yet powerful dsp enabled digital/analog 8-inch subwoofer designed to enhance the performance and range of the HEDD Type MK2 monitors.
The HEDD Type Bass 08 Subwoofer can be combined with our previous models as well as any other active speaker system. However, their full potential lies in the seamless integration with our new HEDD MK2 models.
HEDD Type Bass 08 Subwoofer Specifications
- Woofer (honeycomb diaphram) 8" (2" voice coil)
- Frequency response (-3dB) 24-80 Hz (var)
- Variable upper frequency limit 40-120 Hz
- LF range (-3dB): normal/extended 24Hz/20 Hz
- LFE function (LowPass filter and +10 dB gain) LP 200 Hz / +10 dB
- Input 1: analog stereo (2 ch) / Impedance 2 x XLR / 22 kΩ
- Input 2: AES "in" 1 x XLR
- Output: AES "through" 1 x XLR
- Output to satellites stereo (2 ch) highpassed @ 80 Hz L/R 4th order
- Satellite offset @ANALOG OUT ± 2m, in .5 m steps
- Input gain: ±12dB
- Input sensitivity: 0 dB = 90dB SPL/1m -10/-4/0/+4 dB
- HEDD Lineariser, disengageable, delay: 30 ms
- Phase switch: 0/90/180/270°
- Universal Mains: 110-240 V 300 W ICEpower
- AD/DA Conversion: 96kHz/32bit
- SPL max @ 1 m (half space): 105 dB SPL
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 392 x 290x 400 mm
- Weight: 17
HEDD Type Bass 08 Subwoofer Includes
- (x1) Type Bass 08 Subwoofer
- (x1) Power Cable
- (x2) Port Seals
- (x1) Manual
- Two Year Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Introducing HEDD MK2 Studio Monitors and BASS 08 & 12 Subwoofers
Watch HEDD / ADAM founder Klaus Heinz explain some of the key ...
The Lineariser® in HEDD Audio's MK2 Studio Monitors and Subwoofers
Watch HEDD / ADAM founder Klaus Heinz explain how the HEDD Lin...
Klaus Heinz explaining CoP (Closed or Ported) Technology.
Watch HEDD / ADAM founder Klaus Heinz explain CoP Technology, ...