The Hear Technologies Waves Card is a 16-channel SoundGrid I/O card of one-directional audio for Hear Back PRO Hub. It allows the Hear Back PRO Hub to communicate with any SoundGrid compatible devices and SoundGrid systems.
The Hear Technologies Waves Card is an audio interface designed to provide SoundGrid networking technology for low-latency plugin processing, multitrack recording and playback, and audio networking. The Hear Technologies' partnership with Waves makes it easy to directly connect the Hear Back PRO system to other high-end audio equipment (including directly out of a PC or Mac using only its Ethernet port). This means a much simpler user experience, and it opens up the Hear Back PRO to the world of Waves plugins and Waves SoundGrid-enabled hardware. The Hear Back PRO SoundGrid Card also features Sync-over-Ethernet for clocking multiple personal monitor mixers and performing digital splits.
The SoundGrid is a scalable infrastructure that provides a variety of cost-effective, high-quality solutions for recording studios and live applications. It can be configured in many ways—with many hardware possibilities—to provide a very flexible work environment. This framework is managed by the SoundGrid Studio Application, eMotion LV1, or MultiRack SoundGrid. Each of these applications can configure the network, assign and manage I/Os, controllers and servers, and patch audio throughout the system. Any user, anywhere on the SoundGrid network, has access to the network’s I/O devices. Adding a SoundGrid DSP server enables recording and monitoring with very low latency and moves processing away from the host computer to the server.
Hear Technologies Waves Card Features
- Super-low-latency networking platform for processing, playback, and recording
- SoundGrid-compatible devices and SoundGrid systems connect via a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 Ethernet cable
- Compatible with standard computers and switches
- Each Hear Back PRO SoundGrid Card allows 16 channels of one-directional audio
- Use two cards for 16 channels of bidirectional sound
- ASIO/Core Audio drivers for recording and playback
- 1 Built-in port for direct connection
- Provides redundancy and recovery options
- Works with MultiRack SoundGrid, SoundGrid Studio, and eMotion LV1 software for setup and control
Hear Technologies Waves Card Includes
- 1 x Hear Technologies Waves Card
- 1 Year Warranty
Hear Technologies Waves Card Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review