Hear Technologies Analog Card
The Hear Technologies Analog Card allows the Hear Back PRO Hub to communicate with any professional analog audio equipment.
The Analog Card provides (8) balanced audio inputs using a standard Tascam DA-88-style pin-out on a DB25 connector. A DB25 to ¼-inch TRS break-out cable is sold separately, unless the Analog input card is purchased as part of the Hear Back PRO Four Pack.
Hear Technologies Analog Card Features
- -10dB pad on each channel allows the user to select +8dB or +18dB maximum input sensitivity level
- Custom input sensitivities available up to +34dB upon special request
- User configurable sampling rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz using jumpers
- (2) analog input cards are required to input 16 channels of audio
- Up to (4) cards can be populated per Hub to allow A/B input switching between (2) banks of 16 channels
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review