The Hear Technologies Dante Card is a 16-channel Dante I/O Card for Hear Back PRO Hub. It allows the Hear Back PRO Hub to communicate with any audio equipment using Dante protocol.
The Hear Technologies Dante Card offers Dante connectivity for your Hear Back Pro hub. It accommodates 16 channels of simultaneous I/O, all over a single Ethernet cable. With hundreds of professional audio manufacturers now supporting Dante, it is an easy way to route multiple channels of high quality audio at an extremely low latency between two or more pieces of equipment (including directly out of a PC or Mac using only its Ethernet port).
Hear Technologies Dante Card Features
- Connects 16 channels of simultaneous audio input and output with other Dante-enabled equipment using a standard Ethernet network connection
- Supports sampling rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- (2) Cards can be populated per Hub to allow A/B input switching between (2) banks of 16 channels
- Up to (4) cards can be populated to allow A/B input switching as well as a second set of dedicated Dante outputs
Hear Technologies Dante Card Specifications
- Type: Option Card
- Compatibility: Hear Back Pro Hub
- Number of Channels: 16
- Data I/O: 2 x Ethernet
Hear Technologies Dante Card Includes
- Hear Technologies Dante Card
- 1 Year Warranty