Hear Technologies ADAT Card
The Hear Technologies ADAT Card allows the Hear Back PRO Hub to communicate with audio equipment via ADAT protocol.
The ADAT card provides an industry standard method for simultaneously sending and receiving 16 channels of digital audio. The card also offers backwards compatibility with the original 8-channel Hear Back system.
Hear Technologies ADAT Card Features
- (2) optical ADAT TOS-Link inputs, (2) optical ADAT TOS-Link outputs, and (2) RJ45 HearBus outputs (for connecting to the original Hear Back system)
- Supports and automatically locks on to sampling rates of 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- Automatic sampling rate down-conversion is applied on the ADAT and HearBus outputs when the system is running at sampling rates over 48kHz
- (2) cards can be populated per Hub to allow A/B input switching between (2) banks of 16 channels
- Up to (4) cards can be populated to allow A/B input switching as well as a second set of dedicated ADAT outputs
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review