The Grimm Audio UC1 Audio Converter solves all your monitoring needs. It has outputs for analog and digital destinations and offers analog and digital loops with LS1 quality converters.
The Grimm Audio UC1 combines an 18 I/O channel USB interface with a versatile monitor controller. It offers broad functionality for mixing and mastering at very high audio quality level, in a compact box. It is an ideal match with the Grimm Audio LS1 or PMC monitoring systems, and works great with other active loudspeakers too. When mixing and mastering, not all inputs and outputs are equal. The UC1 offers 18 channels of USB I/O of which some are dedicated to monitoring and others to re-recording. With the second USB ‘i-put’ on the front there is no sample rate and word length restriction when using your iPad or iPhone. The i-put also serves as a convenient stereo USB input for laptops.
Grimm Audio UC1 Audio Converter Features
- 18 channel back USB & 2 channel front USB
- 4+2 analog outputs, 4 analog inputs
- 4 digital outputs, 4 digital inputs
- Versatile monitoring features
- Ultra-low jitter clock with hybrid PLL
- High performance phones output
- Foldback for latency free monitoring
- Sample rates from 44.1kHz up to 192kHz
- Word clock in- and output
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely a stellar converter. Highly recommend the UC1 and Front End Audio!
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review