Golden Age R2 MKII Ribbon Microphone
The Golden Age R2 MKII Ribbon Microphone features a ribbon transducer with a shorter and more narrow ribbon which result in a darker sound since the higher frequencies roll off earlier.
The Golden Age R2 MKII Ribbon Microphone will do wonders with both clean and distorted electrical guitar, with brass instruments and more.
It provides classic ribbon tone and features a figure 8 polar pattern. Offering a fast transient response and a maximum SPL of 137 dB (1% THD @ 1000 Hz), it's well suited for a wide variety of sources including vocals, acoustic instruments, strings, horns, orchestras and choral groups. The Golden Age R2 MKII can be used in the studio and for many live-sound applications.
The Golden Age R2 MKII Ribbon Microphone comes with a metal shock mount.
Golden Age R2 MKII Ribbon Microphone Features
- Offers the natural and musical sound of a classic ribbon microphone
- Ultra-realistic reproduction
- Provides the characteristic large-and-mellow ribbon-mic sound quality, featuring a very smooth top end and an extended low end
- Fast and life-like transient response
- A high SPL capability, 137 dB SPL (1% THD @ 1000 Hz) and a good sensitivity for a ribbon mic of this type.
- The figure 8 polar pattern offers wide sweet spots both in the front and in the back of the microphone, and rejection on the sides
- A 42mm long ribbon made of 2.5-micron thick aluminum foil
- An internal shock mount for the ribbon and magnet assembly
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review