The Genelec 8050B Studio Monitors are found is recording studios all over the world. The 8050 offers superb audio performance and is one of the world’s most desired active studio monitors! Check out this PAIR of 8050B's ready to go from Front End Audio!
Found in studios where only the best is good enough, the 8050B represents a class-leading balance of extraordinary SPL output, an expansive dynamic range and an intensely detailed, transparent performance. A truly professional tool, the 8050B is most at home in large facilities, world-renowned mastering suites and broadcasting hubs of the world. Nevertheless, it still exhibits the striking good looks, rounded edges and colour-free, accurate reproduction of the rigid all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™).
Precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction is guaranteed by the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™), while broad low-frequencies and high SPLs are delivered with a flow-optimised internal curved reflex tube and a maximised internal volume. Finally, at the end of the session the 8050B saves your studio money by automatically entering an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode, courtesy of Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry.
Genelec 8050B Studio Monitor Features
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Room Response Compensation
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
Genelec 8050B Studio Monitor Specifications
- SPL: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 32 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 2 dB (38 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 8 inch + Tweeter 1 inch metal dome + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 150 W + Tweeter 120 W
- Dimensions: H 452 x W 286 x D 278 mm 17 13/16 x 11 1/4 x 10 15/16 inch, with Iso-Pod
- Weight: 14.4 kg / 31.7 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review