Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 V3 USB Audio Interface
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 V3 USB Audio Interface boasts extensive simultaneous I/O comprising eight mic preamps, 18 inputs and 20 outputs in total.
Take your studio to the next level with the 18i20, offering superior sound quality, talkback functionality and onboard speaker switching. Improved A-D and D-A conversion ensures your recordings and playback will sound clear and pronounced up to 24-bit/192kHz, vital to helping you perfect your mix.The Scarlett 18i20 features eight of Focusrite’s best-ever-performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. There’s also a pad on every mic preamp to accommodate higher-level signals without clipping. The two front panel high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitars and basses without any clipping or unwanted distortion.
Speaker-switching technology allows you to switch between main and alt monitors to get a new perspective on your mix, and the new built-in talkback mic lets you communicate with your recording artist at the touch of a button, helping you capture that perfect take.A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels –making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier.
Scarlett 18i20 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC viaUSB cable. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack; Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle; Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio’s Addictive Keys.
If that wasn't enough, Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts, as well as a two-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 V3 USB Audio Interface Features
- Eightof the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching, and onboard talkback functionality with built-in, front panel talkback mic.
- Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machine and other line-level sources
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 V3 USB Audio Interface Includes
- Scarlett 18i203rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- IEC Cable (Power cable)
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 V3 USB Audio Interface Included Software
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Focusrite interface is a beautiful sound
This interface was so easy to get setup on my Windows 8 machine, and I have had absolutely no problems with tracking drums with it. The fact that this package includes Ableton Live Lite is a big bonus for me because I have been looking to get into synth/midi work for a while now. Overall, I have no complaints, the interface sounds GREAT, and the setup was effortless.