elysia xfilter Mastering Equalizer
The elysia xfilter Mastering Equalizer is a very sophisticated, handcrafted analog stereo 4-band equalizer, with both channels linked for stereo operation. All four bands provide a precise control range of +/-5dB.
The elysia xfilter Mastering Equalizer produces the high-end sound of a Class A equalizer at an amazing value for the money. He produces an absolutely precise stereo image based on the use of computer-selected components with extremely low tolerances. A special feature of this analog equalizer shines through its double flexibility! It offers high and low shelf bands which can be switched to high and low pass filters with resonance control. Two bell filters with narrow and wide Q for the mid frequencies as well as additional passive LC stages with shielded coils to refine the treble frequencies.
elysia xfilter Mastering Equalizer Features
- 4-band stereo analog equalizer with real stereo link
- Precise control range of all four bands of +/-5dB
- Balanced output stage with up to +27dBu
- High-quality and light construction in aluminium housing |Made in Germany
- Class-A Topology
- Stepped potentiometers
- High- and Low Shelf Bands
- Hi- and Low Pass Filter with Resonance
- Two parametric Mids with switchable Q-Factor
- Additional passive high-band
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review