Earthworks QTC50 Omnidirectional Microphone
The Earthworks QTC50 Omnidirectional Microphone is an ultra wideband, low noise omni microphone for recording quiet sources. Delivering sound so detailed and real, the QTC50 is for the sterling purist who demands the very highest quality!
The Earthworks QTC50 Omnidirectional Microphone's near-perfect omnidirectional polar pattern is uniform across all specified frequencies, letting the microphone capture rich and consistent detail at any position around the capsule.
With an extended 3Hz – 50kHz ruler-flat frequency response (with no frequencies exaggerated or attenuated) the result is a more accurate representation of the original sound.
The Earthworks QTC50 is time coherent, precisely capturing high and low frequency sounds with no phase errors, which will smear transients and create other time related distortions.
With an SPL rating of 140dB the Earthworks QTC50 has plenty of headroom, so there is no need to worry about the microphone distorting. And there is no proximity effect, you can get the Earthworks QTC50 as close as you want to the sound source.
Ideal for for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs, these low noise omnis are also an excellent choice for drum overheads, close-miked wind and percussion instruments, and foley.
Earthworks QTC50 Omnidirectional Microphone Features
- Captures sounds with incredible precision
- With a frequency response to 50kHz and excellent impulse response
- Intended for detailed sources
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Accurate and uncolored
- Handles sound levels up to 140dB with no proximity effect or handling noise
Earthworks QTC50 Omnidirectional Microphone Applications
- Acoustic String Instruments
- Studio Vocals
Earthworks QTC50 Omnidirectional Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 3Hz to 50kHz ±1dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 34mV/Pa (-29dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 140dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65O balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .5 lb. (225g)
Earthworks QTC50 Omnidirectional Microphone Includes
- Earthworks QTC50 Omnidirectional Microphone
- MC1 Microphone Clip
- User Manual
- 15 Year Warranty
Earthworks QTC50 Omnidirectional Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review