Earthworks MC1 Microphone Clip
The Earthworks MC1 Microphone Clip is a stand adapter designed to fit various handheld microphones including the QTC, TC, SR, M, Periscope & Drum Periscope Series.
The Earthworks MC1 Standard Microphone Clip is designed to stabilize your microphone on the stand. It comes with spring-loaded jaws that hold your microphone in place. While maintaining a fixed mic position on the stage or in studio, the Earthworks MC1 helps you minimize handling noise. It features an adjustable hinge that allows you point your microphone in the required direction. For quick and noise-free release of your mic, just push on the lower tabs of Earthworks MC1 and you're done!
The Earthworks MC1 is perfect for holding QTC, TC, SR, M, Periscope & Drum Periscope series microphones.
Earthworks MC1 Microphone Clip Features
- Designed to stablize your microphone on the stand
- Perfect for holding QTC, TC, SR, M, Periscope & Drum Periscope series microphones
- Spring-loaded jaws hold your microphone in place
- Adjustable hinge allows you point your microphone in the required direction
Earthworks MC1 Microphone Clip Specifications
- Compatibility: QTC, TC, SR, M, Periscope & Drum Periscope Series
- Color: Black
Earthworks MC1 Microphone Clip Includes
- Earthworks MC1 Standard Microphone Clip
- 90 Days Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had a few Earthworks mics that were missing the mount so I picked up a couple of these. These are the same clip mounts that come with the Earthworks mics such as SR25, TC30, etc. Holds the mic perfectly!