Drumagog 5.0 Pro Drum Replacement Software
The Drumagog 5.0 Pro Drum Replacement Software, say goodbye to bad drums!
Drumagog 5.0 Pro Drum Replacement Software Details
Drumagog is a plug-in which automatically replaces acoustic drum tracks with your choice of other samples. Engineers and producers worldwide use Drumagog every day to fix and enhance their drum tracks.
It's extremely easy to use. Just insert Drumagog onto a drum track, and pick your favorite sample! For advanced drum replacing, Drumagog is packed with powerful features for the ultimate in control, and includes a massive 4GB drum sample library.
Drumagog 5.0 Pro Drum Replacement Software Features
Auto-Align 2.0 and New Triggering Engine
A collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the MP3 format) has resulted in a revolutionary new alignment algorithm. Drums hits are perfectly aligned and sample accurate. Drumagog now has the most accurate sample alignment algorithm available anywhere. Drumagog's already powerful triggering engine has been improved to more accurately track the most demanding drum tracks. Even complicated rolls and flams are no match for Drumagog 5's new triggering engine.
The Gog sample format has been extended to include room and mic samples: Simply dial in the amount of room desired using the new mixer interface. Up to three room or alternative mic samples can be triggered from a single drum hit. All room and mic samples maintain a phase-lock with each other. Drumagog 5 comes with updated Gog samples to take advantage of this powerful new feature.
Drumagog 5.0 Pro Drum Replacement Software System Requirements
- Drumagog 5 is currently available as a 64-bit plugin for all modern platforms and plugin formats (Mac and Windows, AAX/VST/AU) and as a 32-bit plugin for legacy Mac and Windows systems.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or newer, 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8 recommended. Mac OS X 10.4.11 or newer (both Intel and Power PC), OS X 10.8 or newer recommended.
- Audio Host Application: Any VST, AAX/RTAS, or AU host including: Pro Tools (versions 7 and newer), Logic, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Nuendo, Cubase, SONAR, Reaper, etc. 64-bit hosts recommended.
- Hard Drive Space: 6 GB (for sample library).
- Copy Protection: AAX version requires iLok 2, all other formats (VST, AU, RTAS) support both older iLoks or License Files (Interlok drivers required).
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review