Community MX8 Compact Monitor
The Community MX8 Compact Monitor is a stylish and low profile floor monitor with excellent performance capabilities. Utilizing proprietary coaxial drivers to provide true point-source acoustical output, this compact monitor provides professional performance at an affordable price.
Conical waveguides eliminate the transition anomalies that occur in most square and rectangular horns, resulting in exceptionally smooth phase and frequency response curves. Its coaxial design means that all of the sound emanates from the same point source. These innovations reduce feedback, improve intelligibility, and provide uniform coverage.
The MX8 features high sensitivity, permitting the use of smaller power amplifiers to obtain very high output levels. Precision engineered internal crossovers eliminate the need for biamplification, further reducing the overall system cost. Characterized by a smooth, flat frequency response coupled with low distortion, the MX8 provides exceptional resistance to feedback. The Tru-Phase high frequency waveguide affords precision pattern control to avoid acoustic hot-spots on the stage, thereby greatly simplifying the task of the personnel who mix monitors.
A single rear Ergo-Grip handle offers convenience for portable applications. An optional yoke mounting bracket for flush mounting an MX8 monitor tightly against a wall or ceiling is sold separately. The MX8 monitor is the perfect complement to any of Communitys Engineered Loudspeaker Systems.
Community MX8 Compact Monitor Features
- Stylish, compact, and elegant appearance
- Smooth conical dispersion for uniform stage coverage
- Patented Carbon Ring Cone Technology
- Coaxial design provides flat frequency and phase response
- Discreet single Ergo-Grip rear pocket handle for portability
Community MX8 Compact Monitor Specifications
- Transducers: LF 1 x 8 cone , HF - 1 x 1.25 exit
- Operating Range: 80 Hz 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96 dB
- Power Handling: 150W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 115° x 115° (conical)
- Finish: Black or White painted 11-ply cross-laminated birch with 16 gauge powder-coated steel grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.33" x 10.83" x 14.40" (263 x 275 x 366 mm)
- Continuous Max Output: 118 dB (124 dB Peak)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review