Chandler Limited TG12345 MKIV 500-Series Equalizer
The Chandler Limited TG12345 MKIV 500-Series Equalizer is a handmade, fully discrete, mono, single space module, designed for the 500 Series format. Create an EMI TG console channel today by adding the TG12345 MKIV EQ to your 500 Series rack!
The TG12345 MKIV EQ for 500 Series, inherits from Chandler Limited's TG Microphone Cassette and flagship TG12345 Curve Bender, and draws its heritage from the channel equalizers found on historic EMI TG12345 recording consoles of the late 60s and early 70s. EMI's transistor based TG12345 recording consoles helped shape the sound of the Beatles final album, Abbey Road, which was notably richer sounding than the band's earlier work, and Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of The Moon".
The TG12345 MKIV control-set includes: presence and bass bands, with continuous boost/cut, and true bypass. The presence band is switchable, featuring eight frequencies and an out position. The first seven frequencies are bell type, and the eighth is a shelf at 10 kHz. The bass band is a shelving type, featuring two frequency options, 90 or 150 Hz.
The rich character of the TG12345 MKIV EQ is silky smooth and the sound is Curve Bender sweet!
Chandler Limited TG12345 MKIV 500-Series Equalizer Specifications
- Channels: Mono
- Circuit: Discrete, Transistor
- Presence: Switchable, 8 Frequencies, Out position, Continuous boost/cut
- Presence Curve: Bell and Shelving (10 kHz)
- Presence Frequencies: 500, 800, 1.2, 1.8, 2.8, 4.2, 6.5, 10 kHz
- Bass: Switchable, Continuous boost/cut
- Bass Curve: Shelving
- Bass Frequencies: 150, 90 Hz
- Bypass: True Bypass
- I/O: 500 Series format (frame dependent)
- POWER: 500 Series format: +/-16v
- DRAW: +16v @ +105ma / -16v @ -90ma
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review