The CAD e60 Microphone s versatile, cost effective condenser microphone designed for vocal and instrument capturing in recording applications.
The E60 incorporates an op-amp output stage, much like the output stage found in the Equitek series. Unlike the Equitek, the E60 is powered by +48V phantom power and does not require a battery to compensate for the power requirements of the op-amp. The cardioid capsule features a 4-position frequency contour switch with Flat, 40Hz, 80Hz and 120Hz settings. A 10dB Pad switch maximizes gain when capturing audio at close proximity. The E60's sonic performance and frequency response make it a solid, cost-effective solution for home and project studios.
CAD e60 Microphone Features
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -41dBV (8.9mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Max SPL: 140dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged
- Self Noise: 22dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 40Hz, 85Hz and 122Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power Requirements: P24, P48, 2mA
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review