CAD D88 Kick Drum Microphone
The CAD D88 Kick Drum Microphone blasts its way to the stage firmly reproducing your kick in true Rock and Roll form and function. Equipped with one of the largest capsules made - outfitted with a TrueFlex diaphragm and powered by a PowerGap magnet - the D88 is custom tailored for todays kick drum sound.
The CAD D88 Kick Drum Microphone is a dynamic supercardioid kick drum microphone that can be used for just about any musical style. It is offered as a large-capsule solution for live-sound applications such as in houses of worship, live stages, theaters, rehearsals, and more.
The CAD D88 Kick Drum Microphone is ideal for extreme musical styles with exceptionally high volume and low-end output. As with all CADLive mics, the CAD D88 benefits from the companys Equitek technology heritage and knowhow, and is designed to provide exceptional performance and a dynamic response in all kinds of live sound situations.
The CADLive D88 is equipped with one of the largest capsules for a percussion mic. The TrueFlex diaphragm is powered with a PowerGap Neodymium magnet to provide a particularly hot signal engineered for todays massive kick drum sounds.
CAD D88 Kick Drum Microphone Features
- For live-sound reinforcement
- Dynamic element microphone
- High volume and low-end output
- TrueFlex diaphragm for articulate response
- PowerGap Neodymium magnet for hot signal
- Tailored for todays kick drum sound
CAD D88 Kick Drum Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: Supercardiod
- Principle: Dynamic Moving Coil Motor
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 17kHz
- Sensitivity: -65 dBV (0.56mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 80 Ohms
- Max SPL: >150dB
CAD D88 Kick Drum Microphone Includes
- CAD D88 Kick Drum Microphone
- 2 Years Warranty
CAD D88 Kick Drum Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review