Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable(left ear) makes the handling of the headphone easy.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro closed studio headphones provide pro-quality sound for critical listening applications. Whether you're in the control room or on the recording floor, these DT 770 Pro 'phones are made to deliver accurate sound while giving you a very comfortable fit - a real necessity for long sessions. You get an impressive 5Hz-35kHz frequency response, while the closed-ear design helps to minimize outside noise and orient the headphones' speakers to your ears correctly. Built to last and perform reliably, DT 770 headphones make a great addition to any studio.
Hear more clearly to perform your best
The DT 770 PRO dynamic headphones are made for critical music and sound monitoring in an open environment. The transducers are fitted to adjustable yokes which should be positioned to fully enclose the ear. This will provide the optimum ear/speaker position for accurate sound monitoring.
Serious studio headphones
These closed-design headphones are designed for serious studio use. The DT 770 PRO have a 250 ohm impedance, 5 Hz to 35 kHz frequency response, and a comfortable closed-ear design.
Great for any studio setup
The coiled cord can be extended to a maximum of 3m and is terminated with a high-quality gold plated mini-jack and a 1/4" stereo jack adapter.
History of DT Series
Beyerdynamic's DT headphone series has its roots in the early 1980s. Since then, millions of audio professionals from all parts of the world have become loyal users of beyerdynamic products. The series has been designed to cater for listening in a wide variety of environments, thanks to different headphone construction:
Notes on the different versions of the DT 770:
This headphone, the DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm is the standard for the professional studio application.
The DT 770 PRO - 32 ohms version is a recent addition to the series that was optimized for use with portable devices.
The DT 770 M headphones are designed especially for loud environments such as live acts.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Features
- Closed studio headphone, equalized to meet diffuse field EQ requirements
- Innovative bass-reflex-system
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single-sided cable
- Soft headpad
- Gold plated jack-plug
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Specifications
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4-inch adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 270 g / 0.6 lbs / 9.5 oz
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Downloads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Dynamic Headphones User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Specification / Data Sheet (PDF)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Info Material (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review