The Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones are closed dynamic headphones of exceptional quality suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications. The long term comfort and accurate performance make the DT-770 Pro the perfect monitoring headphone for recording studios, post production or broadcasting situations.
The Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones provide pro-quality sound for critical listening applications. The Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones offer maximum flexibility and detailed sound that you can rely on. For the price, these are absolutely wonderful wallet friendly studio headphones. We have a pair of the DT-770 Pro in the Front End Audio demo studio and they are great! Beyerdynamic has two other options in the same price range. While the DT-770 Pro are closed-back, the DT-880 Pro are semi-opened and the DT-990 Pro are open-backed. All sound great and are extremely comfortable. Ultimately it just comes down to preference for how much isolation or sound bleed you want.
Impressive Sound Volume
The Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones have established themselves as a firm favourite amongst music producers, sound engineers and broadcasters and are used in studios all over the world. They reproduce the entire frequency range with incredible precision, and even reproduce low frequencies in punchy detail.
Top-Notch Impulse Response
The Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones are designed for critical music and sound monitoring, providing a perfectly neutral listening environment with exceptional isolation and top-notch impulse response. High frequencies are translated into an analytical and differentiated sound. Ultra-low bass sounds are defined and reproduced crisply.
The robust spring steel headband ensures a secure fit for the wearer. Soft ear cups mean that the Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones are comfortable even if worn for prolonged periods. The single-sided cable allows the Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled.
Made in Germany
The Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones are and always have been handcrafted in Germany. The materials and component parts used are painstakingly made by hand and can be replaced if necessary.
Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones Features
- Circumaural headphones for professional sound in the studio and on mobile devices
- Innovative bass reflex system
- High wearing comfort thanks to soft, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Made in Germany
Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones Specifications
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Nominal Frequency Response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 250 O
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB SPL
- Nominal T.H.D: < 0.2%
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW
- Sound Coupling to Ear: Circumaural
- Ambient Noise Isolation: Approx. 18 dBA
- Nominal Headband Pressure: Approx. 3.5 N
- Weight (Without Cable): 270 g
- Length and Type of Cable: 3 m / Coiled Cable
- Connection: Gold Plated Stereo Jack Plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" Adapter (6.35 mm)
Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones Includes
- DT-770 Pro Headphones
- Jack Adapter 6.35 mm
- Drawstring Bag
- Owners Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones Downloads
- Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones Owners Manual (PDF)
- Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Headphones Spec Sheet (PDF)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great sound and super comfortable. Not at all fatiguing. An excellent closed headphone. Recommended.
They will help you track musicians performance while offering excellent comfort for longer sessions. Nice isolation!