Audio Technica ATH-M20x Headphones
The Audio Technica ATH-M20x Closed-back Monitor Headphones are professional monitor headphones that are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line.
Audio Technica ATH-M20x Headphones Details
The Audio Technica ATH-M20x Headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
Audio Technica ATH-M20x Headphones Features
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
Audio Technica ATH-M20x Headphones Specifications
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessory Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These things are worth the money. I guess that's the best thing about them. They are heavily lacking in high-end definition. They're relatively comfortable but do not provide much isolation or protection from bleed. Pretty dull sound overall, but they're built well. A good set of throw-around headphones. Certainly not for critical listening.