The Aturia Prophet V3 Sequential Circuits Soft-Synth combines the classic Prophet 5 and Prophet VS synthesizers to give them the detail heard in the originals. This virtual emulation offered uses the same subtractive synthesis model and permits you to create an infinite variety of sounds that were native to the original synthesizers.
The Aturia Prophet V3 Sequential Circuits Soft-Synth is designed to be an extremely valuable addition to your music production studio. It faithfully recreates the sound and feel of the original instruments, down to the smallest detail. The Prophet 5 and Prophet VS set standards and redefined the modern synthesizer. Arturia has brought these classics back to life for you.
The Original Prophet - Prophet 5
The Prophet 5 was the first totally programmable synthesizer on the market. This revolutionary synth became the basis for all other polysynths to this day. The Prophet VS was the last synth made by SCI and again it set the synth world on its ear. Its digital vector synthesis brought a new soundscape that was then carried on in products from Korg and Yamaha. The virtual emulation offered in Arturia Prophet-V3 is an exact replica of the original instrument and uses the same subtractive synthesis model. Subtractive synthesis refers to the filtering of sounds in a specific way in order to create harmonically rich waveforms and new timbres. Arturia's reproduction of subtractive synthesis with TAE® guarantees the sound quality of the instrument. The Arturia Prophet-V3 provides all of the original parameters and the 40 original presets of the Prophet 5. The potentiometers or switches associated to those 54 parameters will permit you to create an infinite variety of sounds that were native to the original synthesizer.
The Prophet VS uses wave table or vector oscillators. In this type of synthesis, the oscillator waveforms are digitally stored in a table which the user can freely select, depending on the texture of the sound that is required. With the VS you can recreate that classic 80’s wavetable synthesis sound within your computer. There are 96 digitally sampled waveforms available. You can use up to 4 oscillators simultaneously and mix them in real time by sweeping the joystick or by creating a 5-point envelope. The Prophet VS brings you a unique sound that has the strength to stand on its own, but at the same time is complementary to that of the Prophet 5.
Perfectly Balanced Yin and Yang
The Arturia Prophet V's combined personality of analog warmth and thickness blended with the hard edge digital sound of the VS make it perfect for the throwback 80's sound or the modern techno chord stabbs.
In Hybrid mode Arturia believes they have brought something very special to life. Part of what’s great about having a new synthesizer is the unexpected things you can discover with it; those delightful moments of inspired creativity when you stumble across a sound that you weren’t looking for. Hybrid mode provides many such opportunities through a combination of the Prophet 5 and Prophet VS, stacked one on top of the other. This means an entirely new palette of sounds will be at your disposal to mix and blend: the analogue subtractive synthesizer in the Prophet 5 and the digital wavetable / vector synthesizer of the Prophet VS.
The Perfect Blend
While Prophet 5 and Prophet VS were great machines, what if you could blend the two? Arturia's Hybrid mode is an astounding combination of Prophet 5 and Prophet VS. The result is an entirely new sound palette at your disposal: the analog subtractive synthesis plus the digital wavetable / vector synthesis of the other, both available at once in one massively powerful instrument.
The Arturia's redesigned preset browser lets you quickly find just the sound you’re looking for. Search by name or simply select the appropriate tags to dial in on the exact sonic character you’re looking for. You can mark and recall your own favorites, enter comments, and set up playlists. There’s never been a more intuitive way to manage your library of designer and personal presets.
The user interfaces for all your Arturia instruments are now resizable, making it easy to work with any High Resolution screen, UHD or Retina. You can decide whether you want to fill the screen with awesome graphic reproductions of classic instrument goodness, scale the window down when you’re working in a DAW and screen real estate is at a premium, or even zoom for detailed work.
Arturia Software Center
ASC is the central software that elegantly manages all your Arturia software licenses. It activates your licenses and synchronizes them across multiple devices (you get five instances with each instrument license). ASC also notifies you of updates and downloads them. You can even easily learn about new products, download demos versions and purchase the full products. Simple.
Included in V Collection
The Arturia Prophet V3 is also part of the V Collection 6 -your complete dream line-up of the legendary synths, organs, pianos and more that made keyboard history. They’re modeled with the most advanced technologies for authentic realism, and enhanced with new creative options. Whether you use it as DAW plugins in the studio or standalone at gigs, V Collection 6 puts the greatest keys of all time at your fingertips for instant inspiration.
TAE® "True Analog Emulation" is Arturia's exclusive technology that accurately reproduces the defining sonic qualities of analog synthesizers. It recreates the characteristics of analog oscillators in amazing detail, transparency and clarity, as well as the exact properties of the analog filters that give each classic instrument its unique sound. Soft clipping adds even more punch and presence. TAE® is primarily what makes Arturia's virtual instruments indistinguishable from the originals.
Aturia Prophet V3 Sequential Circuits Soft-Synth Features
- Three synthesizers in one: Prophet 5, Prophet VS, Prophet Hybrid
- All the original parameters of the Prophet 5 and Prophet VS
- New audio connection matrix
- New modulation matrix switch for the 2 synthesizers
- New Chorus and Stereo delay effects
- More than 400 presets created by talented musicians and synthesizers specialists
- Compatibility with the Presets of the original synthesizers
- No aliasing from 0.1Hz to 16kHz
- Calculated precision is 64 bits
- Sample Frequency is until 96 kHz
- Compatible with a MIDI keyboard
- 2 Analog oscillators for the Prophet 5
- 4 Wavetables oscillators for the Prophet VS
- Capacity to synchronize Osc2 on Osc1 for the Prophet VS
- 1 Mixer with joystick and automation envelope for mixing the 4 oscillators of the Prophet VS
- 1 Resonating low pass filter for the Prophet 5
- 1 Multimode resonant filter for the Prophet VS
- 3 LFO that can be synchronized with the tempo of the host sequencer
- 5 Envelopes; 2 ADSR, 3 5 point envelopes
- Polyphony of 2 to 32 voices with the unison possibility
- Audio quality and purity as in the original Prophet 5 and VS
Aturia Prophet V3 Sequential Circuits Soft-Synth Specifications
- Platform Specs:
- Win 7+ (64bit) PC, 4 GB RAM, 2.5 GHz CPU
- 1 GB Free Hard Disk Space
- OpenGL 2.0 Compatible GPU
- 10.10+, 4 GB RAM, 2.5 GHz CPU
- 1 GB Free Hard Disk Space
- OpenGL 2.0 Compatible GPU
- Required Configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS (64-bit DAWs only)
- Protection: Protected by the Arturia Software Center
Aturia Prophet V3 Sequential Circuits Soft-Synth Includes
- License for Aturia Prophet V3 Sequential Circuits Soft-Synth
Aturia Prophet V3 Sequential Circuits Soft-Synth Downloads
- Aturia Prophet V3 Sequential Circuits Soft-Synth User Manual (PDF)
- Aturia Prophet V3 Sequential Circuits Soft-Synth for Windows 7+
- Aturia Prophet V3 Sequential Circuits Soft-Synth for Apple 10.10+
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review