The Arturia Jup-8 V4 Synthesizer Software is a powerful addition to the family of analog synthesizer recreations by Arturia. Offering the unique sound palette of the Roland Jupiter 8, this virtual version is a sound designer's dream.
The legacy of the Roland Jupiter synthesizers is due to their unique voice architecture and design, creating sounds that were so unreal that they have to be heard. For many musicians no other synths in the world can create analog sounds as cool and as authentic as these. The Jup-8 offers a very interesting combination of a high-pass non resonant filter and a low-pass resonant filter. The arpegiator and the keyboard split make it a remarkable performance keyboard. Fast envelopes and precise oscillators confer to the Jup-8's sounds its famous versatility. You can easily make 'phat' or "Crystal" sounds with it.
Offering the unique sound palette of the Roland Jupiter 8, this virtual version is a sound designer's dream. Based on the latest version of TAE, the Jup-8V also offers a host of modern features: an advanced step sequencer, a new line of dynamic effects, a module combining LFO's (called Galaxy), and lots more.
Arturia Jup-8 V4 Synthesizer Software Features
- More than 400 high quality and innovative sounding presets
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony, and a Unison mode
- A unique audio structure featuring 2 oscillators per voice (16 oscillators in total), 2 LFO's, 2 filters and 2 envelopes.
- Keyboard split and layer
- A set of Analog Sounding Effects: Dual Delay, Phaser, Flanger, all three being largely modulable by any audio source in the synth.
- 2 digital effects, X and Y.
- Additional Live-oriented Step-sequencer, additional Galaxy module for advanced modulations
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows (VST, AU, RTAS, Pro Tools 11's AAX)
- Revolutionary preset navigation system called SoundMap
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review