Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software
The Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software is a truly versatile sound creation tool which still takes its place at the heart of today's music. The ARP 2600 V3 is a workhorse that can deliver everything from clean leads and sequences to crazy sound effects. When you need something with that extra special character the ARP 2600 V3 is the one to go for.
The Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software offers the sound palette varying from heavy drum n' bass stabs to angular arpeggiated electro bass lines, whatever your chosen genre.
If you’re new to synthesis, no problem: the Arturia included hundreds of excellent presets to get you started.
Going Beyond and Back
While the original instrument was a wonder to use, the Arturia always find ways to innovate and improve. Four revolutionary modulation generators add sonic flexibility and the step sequencer will allow you to animate your sounds. The multimode filter and output audio effects add new possibilities not found in the original....and did we mention it is fully polyphonic?
New Creative Possibilities
With Arturia ARP 2600 V3, the Arturia brings the powerful analog synthesizer back to life. All of the original functions and signature sound are there, not to mention MIDI control, polyphony, and the ability to create, save and recall presets. But that’s not all: the speaker panels hide innovative features that take the initial design of the Arturia ARP 2600 V3 to a new level. Four revolutionary tracking generators add sonic flexibility that is highly advanced. Modern effects devices are also available, along with the original ARP sequencer. The combination of old and new features forms an exciting new virtual synthesizer. If you’re new to synthesis, no problem: the Arturia has included hundreds of excellent presets to get you started. If you’re an experienced sound designer, the Arturia ARP 2600 V3 will immediately add whole new dimensions to your music.
The Arturia's predesigned preset browser lets you quickly find just the sound you’re looking for. Search by name or simply select the appropriate tags to dial in on the exact sonic character you’re looking for. You can mark and recall your own favorites, enter comments, and set up playlists. There’s never been a more intuitive way to manage your library of designer and personal presets.
The user interfaces for all your Arturia instruments are now resizable, making it easy to work with any High Resolution screen, UHD or Retina. You can decide whether you want to fill the screen with awesome graphic reproductions of classic instrument goodness, scale the window down when you’re working in a DAW and screen real estate is at a premium, or even zoom for detailed work.
Arturia Software Center
ASC is the central software that elegantly manages all your Arturia software licenses. It activates your licenses and synchronizes them across multiple devices (you get five instances with each instrument license). ASC also notifies you of updates and downloads them. You can even easily learn about new products, download demos versions and purchase the full products. Simple.
Included in V Collection
The Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software is also part of the V Collection 6 -your complete dream line-up of the legendary synths, organs, pianos and more that made keyboard history. They’re modeled with the most advanced technologies for authentic realism, and enhanced with new creative options. Whether you use it as DAW plugins in the studio or standalone at gigs, V Collection 6 puts the greatest keys of all time at your fingertips for instant inspiration.
TAE® "True Analog Emulation" is Arturia's exclusive technology that accurately reproduces the defining sonic qualities of analog synthesizers. It recreates the characteristics of analog oscillators in amazing detail, transparency and clarity, as well as the exact properties of the analog filters that give each classic instrument its unique sound. Soft clipping adds even more punch and presence. TAE® is primarily what makes the Arturia's virtual instruments indistinguishable from the originals.
Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software Features
- All the parameters of the original ARP 2600
- 3 Voltage-controlled oscillators
- Osc2->Osc1 synchronization
- 24 dB/octave low pass resonant filter with self-oscillation
- 1 LFO (can be synchronized to the host sequencer’s tempo)
- 1 Sample and hold, 1 ring modulator, 1 noise generator
- 1 ADSR & 1 AR envelope follower
- ARP2500 multimode 12 dB/octave filter with LP, HP, BP and Notch settings
- Original ARP Sequencer model 1601
- 4 Exclusive tracking generators with real-time interactive LFO creation ability
- Voltage processors can be used as inverters, mixers or lag processors
- Onboard effects: chorus, MIDI-syncable stereo delay, reverb
- Polyphony from 2 to 32 voices with Unison options
- More than 500 presets from top sound designers
- Absolutely pure, top quality sound from TAE® analog modeling
Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software Specifications
- Platform Specs:
- 7+ (64bit) PC, 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
- 1 GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- 10.10+; 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
- 1 GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Required Configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS (64-bit DAWs only)
- Protection: Protected by the Arturia Software Center
Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software Includes
- License for Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software
Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software Downloads
- Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software for Windows 7+
- Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software for Apple 10.10+
- Arturia ARP 2600 V3 Synthesizer Software User Manual (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review