APEX APP2 Phantom Power Supply
The APEX APP2 Phantom Power Supply is a single channel phantom power supply that delivers 48V power to condenser microphones.
The APEX APP2 Phantom Power Supply is designed to provide 48V power to condenser microphones. Different condenser microphones specify different amounts of required phantom power. As a rule these ratings can range from 48 volts all the way down to 9 volts. Fortunately there is some flexibility in terms of matching phantom voltage to your mic. A rough rule of thumb would be "more is better". For example, a 24-volt condenser mic will run perfectly on 48 volts. In fact mics rated at as little as 9 volts can often operate on 48 volts, but you might want to check with the manufacturer first. Conversely, a mic will generally perform best driven by not less than its rated voltage so, for a 48V mic, you would obtain best results with 48 volts of phantom power.
APEX APP2 Phantom Power Supply Features
- Single channel 48V phantom power supply
- XLR female input, XLR male output
- Provides 48V power to condenser microphones
- For a 48V mic, you would obtain best results with 48 volts of phantom power
APEX APP2 Phantom Power Supply Specifications
- Phantom Power: 48VDC +/- 2VDC
- Input Connector: XLR female
- Output Connector: XLR male
- Output Noise: -71 dBV
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 25kHz
- Current Drain: 14mA
- Size: 5.25" x 2.75" x 1.75" (130mm x 74mm x 45mm)
- Weight: 1lb (450g)
APEX APP2 Phantom Power Supply Includes
- APP2 Phantom Power Supply
- Power Adaptor
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Provides the 48v phantom power as advertised and my equipment works well. Good price and timely delivery.