Coil Audio CP-448 Phantom Power Supply
The Coil Audio CP-448 Phantom Power Supply is the purest Phantom Power for your modern and vintage condenser microphones available today.
The Coil Audio CP-448 is simply a 4-Channel phantom power supply delivering pure clean power to your microphones.
Coil Audio CP-448 Phantom Power Supply Features
- 4-Channel Linear Regulated 48V power supply
- Large current reserves with over 75mA split between the 4 channels
- DC blocking circuit keeps Phantom off the input transformer - safe for use with all vintage mic preamps
- Long life, Hi-Temp Nichicon and Panasonic filter caps for ripple free operation
- Audiophile Grade Nichicon Muse and Cornell Dubilier film caps in the audio path
- Dale 1% and 0.5% mil spec resistors throughout
- Slow ramp 48V DC at power on
- Selectable 120VAC or 240VAC operation
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- All steel chassis, Hand built and tested in the USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Primarily got this to help protect an old vintage condenser with it's ramping power but soon discovered it helps add a tiny touch of punch when recording drums as well as a lower noise floor. Solid and clean.