The Amphion Amp700 Amplifier delivers rock-solid control and tight, fast, high-resolving power to get maximum performance from your Amphion monitors.
Amphion’s philosophy is to develop innovative products with high-performance and longevity. Amp700 provides 2 x 350 W for 8 ohm, and 2 x 700 W for 4 ohm load, which gives plenty of headroom for the highest level of performance. To reach the needed performance level, Amphion developed a buffer-stage, which improved the sonics further by adding a subtle touch of class A sound to D class topology. Amphion Amp700 is a perfect partner to all Amphion models and other passive monitors.
Amphion Amp700 Amplifier Features
- Power rating: 2x 350 W, 8Ω; 2x 700 W, 4Ω, Minimum load impedance 2.5Ω
- Dynamic range: 117 dB
- Peak output current: 30 amps
- THD+N 1 W @ 1 kHz: 0.006%
- Amp + power supply efficiency: 84%
- Means: Universal mains, auto select (100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz)
- Certification: CE, Energy Star v3.0 compliant
- Inputs: x Neutrik XLR inputs
- Speaker connectors: 3-way binding spots (banana connectors, bare wire, or spades)
- Casing: 19" rack-mountable, (2U), high quality aluminum
- Power switch: front
- Assembled in Finland