The Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Mixer combines the robustness and hands-on control of an analogue mixer with a high quality 4 x 4 USB interface and an outstanding multi-model FX unit, making it a perfect all-round choice for musicians, recording artists and venues.
The Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Mixer is a hybrid compact mixer having 4×4 USB interface with FX. Whether it’s bouncing ideas around at home, performing live or recording tracks to share on YouTube and Soundcloud, ZEDi-10FX is a versatile companion for every step of the creative journey.
The studio quality, 24-bit / 96kHz, 4×4 USB interface makes it easy to capture stunning multitrack recordings direct from the mixer to a Mac or PC without the need for any extra equipment. Featuring the new GSPre boutique preamp design, developed from the revered GS-R24 studio recording console, the ZED boasts exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, with a signature analogue warmth and depth. Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX includes a specially created suite of studio quality reverbs, delays and special multi-model FX, crafted by Allen & Heath’s acclaimed in-house effects aficionados. Guitarists will be pleased to know that two of Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX’s mono channels feature Guitar DI high impedance inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes.
Mixer + USB Interface
The Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Mixer offers the best of both worlds, incorporating a studio quality 4 in / 4 out, 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for hassle-free multitrack recording and playback to/from a Mac or PC, or to an iOS device using the iOS camera kit. The USB output source can be set up in several different ways to match your workflow.
Cubase LE Music Production Software Included
The Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Mixer comes with the acclaimed Cubase LE software. Cubase LE offers powerful yet easy-to-use software tools for audio recording, editing, MIDI sequencing and mixing. Its vast range of proven editing and sequencing tools can be used for a large range of music styles and areas of application. From singers and songwriters recording vocal lines to rock bands jamming in their rehearsal room, Cubase LE is as easy as it gets – with outstanding audio quality as well as time-saving recording and editing functionality.
Cubasis LE Mobile Music Production App
The mixer also comes bundled with the Cubasis LE app. Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze.
ZEDFX Multi Model
The Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Mixer boasts a brand new suite of studio quality reverbs and delays, painstakingly crafted to enhance your recordings and performances. Special multi-model effects provide uniquely dynamic combinations of reverbs and delays.
Exceptional Audio Quality
The Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Mixer features an exceptional new preamp design, created by analogue guru, Mike Griffin and developed from his highly acclaimed GS-R24 studio recording console. Known as GSPre, the preamps deliver exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, and the warmth and depth that Allen & Heath’s analogue range is famous for. For tonal shaping, the precise 3 band MusiQ EQ controls have been carefully calibrated for responsiveness and precision, making it easy to shape and enhance each musical source.
All ZED mixers are designed and built to Allen & Heath’s legendary touring grade standards to ensure a long life in the toughest environments. All channels are on individual, vertical circuit boards and all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage.
Made for Guitars
The Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Mixer comes with two Guitar DI high impedance jack inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. That’s one less piece of gear to buy, carry and set up.
It’s an Allen & Heath
Allen & Heath has been a trusted name in professional audio since 1969. The ZED technology advances, but the commitment to audio excellence and build quality endures.
Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Mixer Features
- 4 In, 4 out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/96kHz)
- Cubase LE Software included
- Cubasis LE App included
- 4 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX Engine with Tap Tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 3 Band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- Aux out for connecting a monitor speaker or in-ear / headphone monitoring
- 60mm Smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply
Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Mixer Specifications
- Operating Levels:
- Mono Channel 1-2 (XLR) Input (For Nominal 0dBu): -5dBu to –60dBu (+13dBu Maximum)
- Mono Channel 3-4 (XLR) Input (For Nominal 0dBu) Pad In: +15dBu to –40dBu (+23dBu Maximum)
- Mono Channel 1-2 Instrument/Line Input (Jack Socket): +14dBu to -40dBu (+17dBu Maximum)
- Mono Channel 3-4 Line Input (Jack Socket): +15dBu to -40dBu (+23dBu Maximum)
- Stereo Input (Jack Sockets): 0dBu Nominal (Control = Off to +15dB Gain)
- L/R Outputs (XLR): 0dBu (+18dBu Maximum)
- Aux & FX Output (Jack Sockets): 0dBu (+18dBu Maximum)
- Monitor Output L/R (RCA Phono Sockets): 0dBu (+18dBu Maximum)
- Frequency Response:
- Mic In to Mix L/R Out, 30dB Gain: 10Hz to 30kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Instrument/Line In to Mix L/R Out 0dB Gain: 10Hz to 30kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Stereo In to Mix L/R Out: 10Hz to 30kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Mic In to Mix L/R Out, 10dB Gain 1kHz +10dBu Out (22Hz-22kHz): 0.002%
- Mic In to Mix L/R Out, 30dB Gain 1kHz (22Hz-22kHz Filter): 0.005%
- Instrument In to Mix L/R Out 0dB Gain 0dBu 1kHz (22Hz-22kHz Filter): 0.03% 2nd Harmonic
- Stereo In to Mix L/R Out 0dB Gain +10dBu 1kHz (22Hz-22kHz Filter): 0.0025%
- Analogue Headroom from Nominal (0Vu): 18dB
- USB In & Out Headroom from Nominal (0Vu): 18dB
- Mic Pre EIN @ Max Gain 150R Input Z (22Hz-22kHz Filter): -127dBu
- Mix L/R Out, L/R Fader = 0, Channel Levels Min (22Hz-22kHz Filter): -93dBu
- Mix L/R Out, L/R Faders = 0, Channel Levels 0dB (22Hz-22kHz Filter): -90dBu
- USB Audio:
- USB Audio In/Out: USB 2.0 Compliant
- Bit Depth: 24 Bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
- Width: 332.9mm (13.1”)
- Height: 96.5mm (3.8”)
- Depth: 274.6mm (10.8”)
- Weight: 5.1 lbs.
Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Mixer Includes
- Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Mixer
- IEC C5 Mains Power Cable
- USB A-B Cable 2M
- Cubase LE
- User Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review