AKG C519 Instrument Microphone
AKG C519 Instrument Microphone, for brass and woodwind instruments on stage and in studio.
AKG C519 Instrument Microphone Details
The C519 professional miniature condenser microphone clips gently onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, didgeridoo or any other wind instrument. Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful and clear sound.
There are 2 verions of this microphone. The C518M or external phantom powering and the C518ML with mini-XLR for wireless body-pack transmitters.
AKG C519 Instrument Microphone Features
- Cardioid polar pattern allows operation close to stage monitors
- Integrated transducer shock mount for efficient rejection of mechanical noise
- Rubberized mounting clip to firm, gentle fit on a wide variety of instruments
- Rugged highly stable gooseneck for precise placement of the microphone
- Detachable microphone cable easy to install and service
AKG C519 Instrument Microphone Specifications
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 60 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 31 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 63 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
AKG C519 Instrument Microphone Includes
- Microphone Bag
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review