AKG C518 Instrument Microphone
AKG C518 Instrument Microphone, for drums and percussion on stage and in the studio.
AKG C518 Instrument Microphone Details
The C518 professional miniature clamp-on microphone is the ultimate tool for recording of drums and percussion. Its cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments. A continuously adjustable vise-type clamp makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the rim of drums or percussion instruments. A special snap-on stabilizer keeps the gooseneck in a defined position.
There are 2 verions of this microphone. The C518M or external phantom powering and the C518ML with mini-XLR for wireless body-pack transmitters.
AKG C518 Instrument Microphone Features
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments
- Full-metal housing with shock mount protects the precious capsule from hard beats
- Integrated mounting clamp for safe fit on a wide variety of instruments
- Included gooseneck holder always keeps the microphone in optimum position
- Detachable microphone cable easy to install and service
AKG C518 Instrument Microphone Specifications
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 60 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 31 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 63 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
AKG C518 Instrument Microphone Includes
- Microphone Bab
- Drum Bracket
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review