Waves WNS Noise Suppressor Plug-In
The WNS Waves Noise Suppressor from Waves is a real-time, multiband processor for fast and effective broadband noise suppression on dialog tracks.
Waves WNS Noise Suppressor Plug-In Details
Waves WNS Noise Suppressor from Waves is a real-time, multiband processor for fast and effective broadband noise suppression on dialog tracks. For use with Digidesign's Pro Tools HD systems, the plug-in delivers superior sound quality with minimal artifacts, and is suitable for use on both indoor and location recordings with constant or modulating environment noise. Designed from the ground up especially for audio post professionals, the workflow, approach, and interface of the WNS will be immediately familiar to these engineers. The software offers all the flexibility, portability, power and precision of software, with true Pro Tools integration, multiple simultaneous instances, and full automation.
Waves WNS Noise Suppressor Plug-In Features
- Multiband processor for fast and effective broadband noise suppression on dialog tracks
- Zero latency means that dialog stays in perfect sync with the picture
- Designed especially for dialog
- Low CPU usage
- Multiple simultaneous instances
- Significantly more affordable than hardware
- User-definable frequency range selection
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, TDM, RTAS, AU, and VST
- This Plug-in is also included in Mercury, and Pro Show
Waves WNS Noise Suppressor Plug-In Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native and SoundGrid versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review