Waves NS1 Noise Suppressor Plug-In
The most intuitive professional noise suppression plugin ever created, the Waves NS1 Noise Suppressor Plugin intelligently differentiates between dialog and unwanted noise.
Waves NS1 Noise Suppressor Plugin Details
Waves NS1 Noise Suppressor Plugin (the most intuitive professional noise suppression plugin ever created) intelligently differentiates between dialog and unwanted noise. Perfect for post production, audio forensics and musical applications alike, NS1 instantly analyzes and adapts to your signal in real-time, bringing the foreground into focus as it eliminates unnecessary background noise. Controlled by a simple single fader, NS1 also features an attenuation meter which shows you just how much overall energy is being removed from your input signal. With NS1, noise suppression is as easy as fading away.
Waves NS1 Noise Suppressor Plugin Features
- Automatic adaptive real-time noise suppression
- Intuitive one-fader control
- Ideal for dialog, voiceovers, broadcast, music and more
- SoundGrid and MultiRack Native compatible
- Fader determines the amount of noise suppression.
- Attenuation Meter displays the amount overall energy removed the input signal.
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, TDM, RTAS, AU, and VST
- This Plug-in is also available in Mercury, and Pro Show
Waves NS1 Noise Suppressor Plugin Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native and SoundGrid versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It does exactly what it says. So simple to use that even I, an audio mixing novice was able to get good results.