Waves WLM Plus Loudness Meter Plug-In
The Waves WLM Plus Loudness Meter Plug-In provides precision loudness measurement and metering for broadcast, movie trailers, games, packaged media and more.
Waves WLM Plus Loudness Meter Plug-In Details
Waves WLM Plus Loudness Meter plugin provides precision loudness measurement, metering, correction and adjustment tools for broadcast, movie trailers, games, packaged media and more. Fully compliant with all current ITU, EBU and ATSC specifications, the WLM Plus offers comprehensive Momentary, Short Term, Long Term and True Peak readouts, as well as a unique warning and logging system that keeps track of your levels, alerting you when you've exceeded them - or fallen short. WLM Plus also features Gain and Trim controls for correction of loudness levels and a True Peak Limiter, which save you the need to utilize additional equipment or software. Ideal for content creators, post production houses and cable head-end facilities, WLM Plus is an affordable, all-in-one cross-platform, multi-format loudness metering software solution.
Waves WLM Plus Loudness Meter Plug-In Features
- ITU 1770-3, EBU and ATSC compliant
- Foreground, dialog, and average loudness measurements
- Momentary, Short Term, Long Term, and True Peak readouts
- Gain and Trim controls for loudness normalization and correction
- True Peak meter and True Peak limiter
- Intelligent dialog sensor detects and measures speech
- Mono, stereo, and 5.0, 5.1 components
- Measurement Methods
- EBU uses foreground audio as the loudness anchor.
- LM1 measures and averages loudness across the whole program.
- DIAL uses dialog as the loudness anchor, measuring and averaging loudness only when dialog is detected.
- Measurement Standards
- ITU-R BS.1770-2
- EBU R-128
- ATSC A/85
- Time Scales
- Short Term
- Long Term
- True Peak
- ITU-R B.S.1770 â?" K-Weighting
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, RTAS, AU, and VST
- This Plug-in is also included in
Waves WLM Plus Loudness Meter Plug-In Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native and SoundGrid versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review