Waves SoundGrid X-WSG Card for X32 or M32 Consoles
The Waves SoundGrid X-WSG Card for X32 or M32 Consoles is the affordable way to run SoundGrid plugins - compressors, EQs, limiters, reverbs, delays, feedback elimination tools and more - on your X32 or M32 console.
With the X-WSG I/O card and a SoundGrid DSP server, you can mix with state-of-the-art audio plugins by Waves and other companies, allowing you to dramatically improve your live sound. You can also play back and capture multi-track recordings – all in extremely low latency. The X-WSG card enables you to connect your digital console to any Waves SoundGrid audio processing server via a single Ethernet cable. It also features clock Sync-over-Ethernet for syncing multiple mixers and performing digital splits. Together with a SoundGrid server and a Mac or PC, the Waves X-WSG I/O card gives you more control over your live sound – directly from your X32 or M32 console.
Waves SoundGrid X-WSG Card for X32 or M32 Consoles Features
- Designed for X32 and M32 live mixing consoles
- Mix, play back and record with SoundGrid-compatible plugins in extremely low latency
- 32 I/O channels of audio
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Clock Sync-over-Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
- Redundancy and recovery options
- Connects your console to the plugin processing power of SoundGrid servers
- Compatible with standard computers and switches
- Comes with the SoundGrid Studio Application for ASIO/Core Audio recording and playback
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review